I recently made a Blueberry Cranberry Yogurt Parfait with Chia Seed and used crumbled blueberry belVita Breakfast Biscuits. OMG, it was unbelievable! I love parfaits and using belVita Breakfast Biscuits rather than granola or something along those lines was a welcomed change. I liked it so much I got everything to make me a cranberry orange yogurt parfait tomorrow morning. The best part is how quick and easy it can be to have a super yummy and wholesome breakfast like this can be because belVita knows how to help us start our mornings out right.
Blueberry & Cranberry Yogurt Parfait with Chia Seed
To make the Blueberry & Cranberry Yogurt Parfait with Chia Seed you’ll need the following ingredients:
- belVita Breakfast Biscuits (I used blueberry, but you can use just about any flavor you’d like, and it would taste amazing).
- One container blueberry yogurt
- Handful or so dried cranberries
- One tablespoon chia seed
Let’s make the Blueberry & Cranberry Yogurt Parfait with Chia Seed:
- Smash belVita Breakfast Biscuits in packaging. You may want to put it in another baggie just in case you break the packaging while smashing.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt and chia seed and mix.
- Begin layering the smashed cranberries, belVita Breakfast Biscuits, and the yogurt mixture.
- Toss crumbled belVita Breakfast Biscuits and few cranberries on top and enjoyed
The great thing about blueberry cranberry yogurt parfait with chia seed recipe and using belVita Breakfast Biscuits is how easily you can change it up if you need a little extra time.