I am so excited to share this recipe with you. It’s from my aunt; I do have to warn you that I don’t make my Breaded & Baked Ranch Pork Chops nearly as good as she does. Hey, she has years of experience on me lol. Regardless, these Breaded & Baked Ranch Pork Chops are the BOMB! After sharing the Breaded Parnassian Baked Pork Chops recipe, I couldn’t help myself I had to make this super yummy pork chop.
Breaded & Baked Ranch Pork Chops
- 6 Smithfield All Natural Pork Chops
- 2-3 cups of Ranch Dressing
- 3 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
Are you ready to make these super yummy Breaded & Baked Ranch Pork Chops? Alright then, let’s get started:
- Place pork chops in a large baggie and pour ranch, add seasonings I like garlic, season salt, pepper, but you can add whatever seasonings you and your family enjoy. Make sure all the pork chops are covered, place them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare pan by lining with foil and spraying with cooking spray.
- You’ll want your breadcrumbs laid out on a plate. Grab one pork chop, if there is too much ranch on parts of the pork chop use a spoon to scrape back into the baggie. Cover pork chop in bread crumbs one, make sure to coat well on both sides. Repeat until all the pork chops are finished.
- Place covered pork chops in prepared pan and place in oven for about 30 to 45 minutes or until cooked all the way through and crispy on the outside.
- Enjoy your freshly cooked Breaded & Baked Ranch Pork Chops with the family, friends and anyone else. They’re a huge hit in the Worden household, I hope you family will feel the same way.