If you like eggs be sure to try these fluffy scrambled eggs because they’re super yummy, especially if you add a little cheese and put it on bread for a nice egg sandwich! YUM to the E! One of my favorite things to make for breakfast is eggs! I’m sure most of you know how to make scrambled eggs, but do you know how to make fluffy scrambled eggs and how good it is using one of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter’s new flavors? Oh yes, they most certainly do have new flavors and I think you’re going to love them!
- 2 Tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread.
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Slices Whole Wheat Bread, which can be toasted if you like.
Let’s Get To Cooking These Light & Fluffy Eggs
- Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® and the eggs with a fork or wire whisk in a medium bowl until combined. There might be small lumps of the spread in the egg mixture, which is okay it will melt.
- Heat your non-stick skillet over medium heat, add egg/butter mixture and cook on low heat. Be sure to stir frequently until eggs are cooked thoroughly, normally about 2 to 3 minutes.
- You’re all finished and your eggs are going to taste great…
TIP: If you’re looking for something a little more buttery you can melt 1 tablespoon of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread into skillet before you start cooking.
Whether you’re cooking eggs or baking a cake good things happen when you start with real, simple ingredients like the ones you will find in I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®.