These days women are using breast lift tape instead of bras under their dress. There can be so so many reasons behind using tape instead of using bras. No matter for what reasons you use tape, you need to know the proper method to tape it. Here in this post, I have covered everything about breast lift tapes.
Reasons to use tape on breast instead of bras-
1. When you can’t wear a bra-
One reason for taping the breast is because you can’t wear a bra. You may not wear it because your dress is designed like that. For example- you can’t wear strapped bras inside your backless dress. This is because the straps will be visible from the back and it will make you look weird, nobody wears bras inside backless!
But still without wearing a bra if you want to lift your breast as well as reduce its movement then you can use breast lift tape.
2. Flatten chest-
Women who want to dress like a man or do cosplay as a male character for plays use tape to flatten their chest. Also, breast lift tapes are used by dancers to reduce movement of the breast whole dancing.
3. Create cleavage-
Breast lift tape is used to create cleavage. Someone who has SMA breasts and doesn’t get cleavage can use the tape in a manner to create cleavage. Also, it is used by transgender to make appearances of breasts.
What type of breast lift tape is available?
A medical tape is useful but doesn’t use paper tape as they are weak adhesive as well as not flexible. You can make use of sports strapping tape as well. No matter what you decide to use it should be wide enough and should be like cloth tape. These tapes are best as they go with your skin and are safe. A duct tape is riskier to use and cannot be used if you got sensitive skin.
Whenever buying a breast lift tape, make sure that it does not have strong glue because when you take it off it can be painful. A cloth tape which you use should be breathable. This is because if it is not breathable, it will get your skin sweaty.
Apart from that when buying a breast lift tape makes sure it’s not noisy. That means when you hug or your skin rub against something then it shouldn’t give squish noise like plastic tape. This can be a little embarrassing. Hence watch the tutorial and use tape in a manner that doesn’t give crack sounds. A tape with less glue and paper can be noisy.
Tips to use breast lift tapes-
- First of all use a nipple cover to cover your nipples. You can also use tape on your nipple but put something like a small pad or cotton over it to secure it. Don’t stick the tape on your nipple directly.
- Also, make sure when you are taping that the tape doesn’t stick the sensitive part. As it can be painful when you remove the tape.
- Make sure you don’t pull the breast too much using breast lift tape as it will make your breast look bulgy.
- Always ask a friend instead of taping on your own. This will let you tape it easily and properly. As one can hold the breast in position while the other tapes it.
Things to keep in mind-
Never apply tape over sunburned skin or damaged part
To check whether the tape is non-allergic to your skin, go for a patch test. That means using only a small piece of tape to test over your skin.
Adhesive becomes loose when you sweat a lot. Try to avoid using tape if you have more sweaty skin.
Make sure to dry and clean the skin before using the tape or dirt might stick in your skin.
A hot shower before removing the tape will make the procedure less painful and easy.
If there is some sticky residue on your skin after the removal of the tape then you can use baby oil over it and rub it gently to get rid of it.
How to tape your breast?
Taping your breast will depend upon the dress you are wearing. We are going to wear something that has a low cut then you will need it with it separately. I want to create a left then you have to hold the breast and tape from down to your way up depending upon how much lift you need. Here are some ideas for you!
- Mimic breast lift- cut out shapes of the breast lift tape and apply them as they are!
- Apply strips of tape- use the strips of the tape to make it look like a bra. When you are wearing backless using this idea.
- There is no need for you to use only one tape. You can also use the tape over the contoured bra cup as it will give smoother look. You can cut the cups of an old bra and use it with tape to create a better look of the breast under any dress.
Benefits of breast lift tape-
Breast lift tapes are very comfortable. They are not like bras which make you choked sometimes. Also, there is no clipping or straps like in a bra. Thus, the tape is not at all painful when you wear it under the dress.
2. Control bouncing of the breast-
Bras cannot control the bouncing effect of the breast properly. But taping the breast can let you have the freedom to control the bounce. You can apply the tape layers to control the movement, if you want your breast to have little bounce or movement then you can use less layer of tape.
3. Wear under any dress-
Bras can be worn under a specific dress. Also, there are so many bras which one can buy according to the dress. But buying so many bras is kinda expensive sometimes. You can with breast lift tape as they are convenient to be used in any kind of dress. You can use a single tape inside any dress that makes it affordable and far more useful than bras.
4. Elegant and natural-
Bras don’t give you natural look, everyone knows it’s the bra that is holding your breast tight to make you look like that. But taping is natural and gives you a more elegant look.
The tape is not visible and it lets you have the freedom to go outside without a bra.