Bumble Bee Oreo Cookies, Talk About Cute!
Are you looking for a unique and fun recipe for Valentine’s Day? Oh, maybe a fun spring recipe? If so, you have got to check out these super cute Bumble Bee Oreo Cookies! Not only are they quick and easy to make, they are super cute and taste better than they look.
However, I must admit, they are so cute that I didn’t want to eat them lol. Thankfully, this recipe makes 18 cookies so you can sneak one and nobody will ever notice! Okay, maybe two. Trust me they are yummy.
To make these Bumble Bee Oreo Cookies you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 package of double stuffed Oreo cookies
- 1 bag of yellow candy melts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Black cookie icing (1 tube, and you should have some leftover)
- Edible eyes
- 1 container of Wilton confetti hearts
- 1 Cup Ghiradelli milk chocolate melting wafers
- Cookie sheet (fit with wax paper)
Okay, let’s get started on these super cute bumble bee cookies. Follow the below directions for this fun recipe:
- Melt your yellow candy melts using a double boiler or another way you are comfortable with.
- After candy melts are melted completely add coconut oil and mix until mixture is smooth.
- Place one Oreo cookie into the melted candy melt, flip over using a fork so the cookie is completely covered.
- Using a form pick up the cookie and lightly tap the edge of the pot to get an extra candy melt off the Oreo cookie and place on cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Repeat with remaining Oreo cookies.
- Place cookies aside and allow to try completely. They should harden.
- Once yellow chocolate is hardened, place Ghirardelli chocolate into the double broiler, allow to melt and dip the tip of the Oreo cookies into the chocolate.
- Place two eyes on the center of the milk chocolate.
- Using the black cookie icing, pipe 3 lines on the oreo for the lines of the bee.
- Place red confetti heart on the end of the bee in place of his stinger and allow to set for about 30 minutes.