I’m a true coffee & tea lover who doesn’t just indulge in my daily dose of coffee or tea. I’m passionate enough to know the labor of love and perfection poured into each drop made by Capresso A La Carte. With the Capresso A La Carte I can brew a full carafe or an individual custom cup of coffee or tea, using the innovative cup-to-carafe brewing system. I love how it brings together two of the most popular trends in coffee makers, single serve and carafe-style. It even includes a separate tea filter to rapid brew tea. I had the marvelous opportunity to review the Capresso A La Carte & the Capresso Cool Grind.
Capresso Coffee A La Carte Coffee and Tea Maker. Here’s why I love my Capresso A La Carte,
- Fits on my counter top nicely.
- I can brew a single cup of coffee or tea in less than 60 seconds.
- I can brew a full pot in 6 minutes.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Has it’s own filter.
- Brews to perfection!
- Auto shut off.
- Simple & easy to use.
Feature and Benefits,
- Quick-heat pump brewing system can brew first single cup in less than 60 seconds
- Brews 42 oz. carafe in less than 6 minutes
- Innovative brewing system adjusts automatically to the amount of coffee in the filter to deliver mild to double strength coffee
- Completely customizable brewing and size options
- Programmable small cup, large cup and tea buttons
- Optimal brewing with wide, maximum saturation and extraction brew head
- Separate dishwasher safe coffee & tea filters for no flavor exchange
- Quick brew, rapid steeping tea system
- Removable 52 oz. water tank
- Auto shut-off after 2 hours
- Removable drip tray
- Dishwasher safe coffee filter, tea filter, glass carafe and drip tray
- Slim design, less than 7 inches wide
As I mentioned previously, I do love my coffee, my biggest complaint about coffee makers is they don’t brew hot enough for my liking. Another thing I absolutely love about the Capresso A La Carte is the quick-heat 2.2 bar Italian-made pump system that always brews to the optimal temperature above 200 degrees F, once again, “perfection!”
I love how I can brew a pot of tea to prepare my ice tea for the day all in just minutes!! I thought I had it made with my old coffee brewing system, but after using my Café A La Carte I wouldn’t choose anything else!! I guess you can say Capresso has me a bit spoiled!
Capresso Cool Grind coffee & Spice Grinder,
OMG, this little grinder is so awesome!! Did you know that the longer the ground coffee is exposed to air the more flavor is lost. Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee at home. The Capresso Cool Grind grinds your spices & coffee bean to perfection, I love it!
Feature and Benefits,
- Stainless steel blades and stainless steel grinding chamber lower heat buildup to preserve more flavor and aroma
- Stainless steel container and blades are easy to clean
- Large capacity for more than 15 cups of coffee
- Pulse action lets you control fineness of grind
- Fast stopping blade (only one second) for maximum safety
- Recessed cord storage in base of grinder
- Clear see-through safety lid.
- Available in black, white or stainless finish.
I want to give a big thank you to our sponsor at Capresso for making this review possible!!
Hey guys, for more information on any of Capresso products and for some awesome Capresso brewing tips & more head on over to their blog. You can also stay connected to Capresso by following all their social networks,