I recently made a Caramel Cake Mix M&M Blondie Bars recipe that was out of this world, and I wanted to share it with you.
I don’t know what your plans are for the evening, but we’re going watch all the stars walk down the red carpet! I can’t wait to see all the celebrity fashion do’s and don’ts.
Ingredients for Caramel Cake Mix M&M Blondie Bars
- 1 Package Caramel Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines®)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar (Packed)
- 1 /4 Cup Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 2 Cups of Your Favorite M&M’s (split)
Directions for Caramel Cake Mix M&M Blondie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 13×9 cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, eggs, water, sugar, and butter and blend. Stir in 1 cup of M&M’s and pour into cake pan. You may need to spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Pour the rest of M&Ms on the top to make sure you get to see all the bright, pretty colors M&M’s brings. My daughter helped me with this part and while I wasn’t looking she dumped the M&M’s into our Caramel Cake Mix M&M Blondie Bars, lol. There is never a dull moment when baking with a four-year-old. They’re still delicious and super colorful on the inside, but I did miss the bright M&M’S on the top.
- Be sure to put a few M&M’s on top to give it all the lovely colors it also helps the M&M’s be spread out more evenly. Either way they’re delicious, so even if this happens to you, plan on a yummy treat.
- Place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick done.
- Remove from oven allow to cool.
- Cut into bars and enjoy.
These Caramel Cake Mix M&M Blondie Bars are perfect for a night of movie watching with the family or even watching the red carpet fashion do’s and don’t tonight. Just be sure to add M&M’S to the top of your Caramel Cake Mix M&M Blondie Bars so you get to enjoy all the pretty colors.