This post is being sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s that time of year, time to start thinking about the upcoming holidays which is why I decided to share this super cute and tasty Caramel Peanut Butter Diet Coke® Reindeer Brownies recipe. Are they cute or what? I love them, and I just love the way the brownies turn out when you use Coke or Diet Coke®. It adds a nice flavor and the brownies always come out chewy and good.
Caramel Peanut Butter Diet Coke® Reindeer Brownie Recipe
You’ll need the following ingredients for this Caramel Peanut Butter Diet Coke® Reindeer Brownie Recipe:
- 1 package your favorite brownie mix
- 10 ounces diet coke®
- 1 bag caramels (11 ounces) unwrapped in a medium bowl
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 Tablespoon water
Peanut Butter Layer:
- 2/3 cups evaporated milk
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 jar marshmallow crème
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Red hot candies
- Candy eyes
- Edible glue
To make this yummy holiday recipe follow the below directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brownie mix and diet coke® in a medium-sized bowl and mix on medium until mixed completely.
- Prepare two pans with oil and flour.
- Pour ½ the batter into each pan. (if you would like thick layers you can use one large pan).
- Bake 350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes or until done (longer if you decide on thicker brownies).
- Remove from oven and allow brownies to cool on wire rack, then place in freezer.
- Unwrap caramels and place in medium sized microwave safe bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons evaporated milk and 1 tablespoon water.
- Microwave caramels until melted in 30-second increments, be careful not to burn.
- Pour a layer of caramel over each pan of brownies and place back in the freezer.
Peanut Butter Layer:
- Combine evaporated milk, sugar and butter in a medium-sized saucepan. Over medium-high heat bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium allow to simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, peanut butter, and 1 jar marshmallow creme and mix completely.
- Pour ½ mixture over each caramel layer and place pans back in the freezer.
- On medium-low heat melt mixture completely. Be sure to stir consistently so it doesn’t burn.
- Add ½ chocolate on each peanut butter nougat layer, and place back in the freezer for about an hour.
- Slice like you would a pie and add 1 red hot on each slice toward the center.
- Add candy eyes toward the top.
- Add broken pretzels at the top of each slice.
- Glue on with edible glue or a tiny amount of frosting.
Enjoy! Trust me these Caramel, Peanut Butter, Diet Coke® Reindeer Brownies are AMAZING! You’ll love them, and they are cute enough they will surely get some attention if you decide to make them for an upcoming gathering or social event. Plus, don’t you know the family will love them too! My favorite is the brownie layer because brownies made with Coke or Diet Coke® just taste so much better! If you have not tried it, I highly suggest doing so.
I’ve used Diet Coke® to make brownies for as long as I can remember, especially during the holiday because my grandmother cooked and baking using Diet Coke® all the time. I don’t remember a holiday there wasn’t a bottle of Diet Coke® on the counter that wasn’t to be touched because it was strictly for cooking and baking. Over the years it’s turned into somewhat of a tradition, now there is always a bottle on my counter for cooking and baking during especially during the holiday season.
Are you a Sam’s Club member? If not, you might want to run down and get a membership because right now Sam’s Club members that add Coke products to their cart can participate in an awesome sweepstake with a grand prize of an all-expense paid trip to LA where you will attend a private screening of The Greatest Showman. Nope, I’m not even joking, you can find all the details below.
Enter to win an all-expense paid trip to LA to see a private screening of The Greatest Showman
Next time you go to Sam’s club, make sure to add some Sprite and other Coke products to your cart. While doing that, make sure you enter to win the grand sweepstakes. The Grand Prize is an all-expenses paid trip to LA to attend a private screening of The Greatest Showman!
This holiday season, include Coca-Cola® as part of your tradition. Pick up Sprite® 4 pack 2 Liter, Diet Coke® 4 Pack 2 Liter, Coca-Cola® 35 pack cans, or Coca-Cola® 30 pack Mini Cans beverages from Sam’s Club, then upload your receipt for a chance to WIN a trip for two to Los Angeles featuring:
- An exclusive red carpet screening of The Greatest Showman, plus pre-show performance
- Round trip air transportation for two (2)
- Two (2) 20th Century Fox goodie bags
- Three (3) nights’ luxury accommodations in a Hollywood hotel
- VIP backstage tour of Fox Studios with lunch at the on-site restaurant
- Full on-site assistance from a personal winner manager throughout the trip
- Don’t miss this incredible opportunity! Visit www.samsclub.com/coca-cola/ to find out more
“Coca-Cola” is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.