Oh, I’m so excited to share this wonderful Cherry and Cheesecake Crescent recipe with you! It’s one of our favorites, and it’s so easy. I honestly, can’t believe I didn’t think about sharing it with you sooner!
My children and husband enjoy eating dessert after dinner. My husband thinks he has to have something sweet after dinner every night. I recently made these amazing Cherry and Cheesecake Crescents for him and the kids and they were asking for more. My kids decided vanilla ice cream would make them more delicious and boy was they ever right. The ice cream melting against the warm crescents were delicious. Needless to say, I will definitely be making more of these.
CHERRY AND CHEESECAKE CRESCENTS RECIPE
To make this yummy Cherry and Cheesecake Crescents recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbs. of vanilla
- 1/2 of cup sugar
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 package of crescent rolls dough
Okay, let’s get to it and make these yummy crescents:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together vanilla, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- On a baking sheet roll out the crescents. Spread the cream cheese mixture out on the wide end. Top with the cherry pie filling.
- Roll each crescent and place them on a baking sheet.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
There you have it. The finished crescents. They are really delicious and great for desserts, get together’s and even at breakfast with a glass of milk.
It’s warming up so try this no bake cherry cheesecake recipe!