- These Cinnamon Waffles with Pumpkin Spice Syrup is sure to hit the spot. They are delicious and can be eaten for breakfast or decide to have breakfast for dinner. My husband loves breakfast food, but would rather have it when it is breakfast. In other words, he doesn’t care too much to have breakfast foods for dinner. We still do from time to time, though.
It is that time of year and fall will be here in just a couple weeks. It is Pumpkin week and I thought that this would be a great time to share some awesome pumpkin recipes with you all. I hope that you will enjoy everything that I will be posting for the fall season and the winter season that is coming up!
These Cinnamon Waffles with Pumpkin Spice Syrup are delicious. I have gotten a lot of compliments on this recipe. Some ask me where I got the waffles at and I have to tell them that I use the cinnamon dough to make them. They thought that I was buying the waffles already made and the syrup as well! I had to let them know what I used. They ended up making them for their family too!
Try these amazing Cinnamon Waffles with Pumpkin Spice Syrup for yourself. Print the recipe below and make these, then come back and let me know if you enjoyed them or if you would have done things differently. Did you do anything different with the waffles? Did you do anything different with the syrup? I find the syrup to be a little on the sweet side, therefore I tend to use a little less than most people would. I hope you will enjoy this recipe and many others that I will be posting to get your pumpkin fix on! The recipe is below for your convenience.
Cinnamon Waffles with Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 1 package Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll Dough
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbs pumpkin spice
- Cut each cinnamon roll in half and place on your waffle iron.
- I used 4 halves to fill my waffle iron.
- Cook until done.
- For the syrup,in a medium saucepan place 1 cup corn syrup heat until slightly bubbly.
- Whisk in pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice.
- Continue cooking 2-5 minutes or until well combine.
- Remove and pour over your waffles.
- You can also use the syrup in your favorite coffee drink.