Raise your hand if you like muffins! Okay, so now raise it if you would love an awesome cranberry muffin recipe! This cranberry muffin recipe my sister gave to me! I am not sure where she had hidden it this whole time, or if she found it elsewhere, but regardless it’s great! However, I do warn you the tops of my muffins are not as golden as some of you might like them. If I can get them out right before they get golden brown and sprinkle a little sugar on top I am one happy camper, and I got lucky with this batch!
If there is any meal I love its breakfast! There are so many things you can create! From yummy sweet muffins, to hearty potatoes and eggs. My family is also known to have breakfast for dinner about once a week! There’s nothing like it either! I’m not sure what is so exciting about breakfast for dinner, but there is without a doubt something we love about it.
The other morning I made this Cranberry Muffin Recipe for the kids this morning before school! Gosh, they were super yummy!
Ingredients for Cranberry Muffin Recipe
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ cup original I can’t believe it’s not Butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powered
- Dash of salt
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine sugar and butter in a mixing large bowl and blend.
- Add 1 egg at a time beating each one in completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk into the sugar and butter mixture.
- Stir in cranberries
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown on top.
You’re finished, it’s time to enjoy the Cranberry Muffins!
If you love muffins as much as I do then you’ll want to try this Green Pistachio Muffin Recipe