I’ve heard it said that a dull knife “won’t cut butter”. I am sure that you have heard that phrase before. Any homemaker will tell you that keeping your knives sharp can be quite a chore and sometimes dangerous. However, with a SimpleTaste Knife Sharpener from 1byOne you can sharpen those dull knives in a matter of seconds.
It Cuts Both Ways with 1byOne
I will admit that I don’t use my larger knives daily, but when I do have an occasion to use them, I want to make sure that they are sharp enough to cut whatever meat I am serving. Especially around the holidays, you will want to make sure that your knives are sharp enough to cut that turkey or ham.
Thank you to 1byOne for providing me with the SimpleTaste Non-Slip Kitchen Knife Sharpener 3-in-1 Manual System for All-Sized Household Knives, 3 Sharpening Process, Non-slip Sponge Mats and Ergonomic Design with a Black/Chrome Stylish Finish for the purpose of this review.
The item I reviewed is the SimpleTaste Kitchen Knife Sharpener. Never get stuck using a dull knife in your kitchen again. With everyday use, your knives tend to become dull thus defeating the purpose of using your knife; however, with the SimpleTaste Kitchen Knife Sharpener, you will be able to sharpen your knives easily and quickly.
The SimpleTaste Kitchen Knife Sharpener is compact and is multi-functional. It is a 3-in-1 sharpening system. It has a ceramic slot for ceramic knives; coarse slot for dull metal knives; and fine slot for finishing and polishing edges, or perfect for light touch-ups to already sharp knives.
Using the SimpleTaste Kitchen Knife Sharpener is fast and safe. You need no longer worry about damaging your expensive knives with handheld knife stones, or buying all new knives because professional sharpening services are too expensive or time wasteful. With just a few pulls through the sharpening slot, your dull knife will be restored with precision edges. An ergonomic design and heavy-duty non-slip rubber base provides an ultimate grip & increases safety. Just place it on a flat surface and you’re ready to sharpen your knives. The ergonomic handle has been designed to offer a firm, stable grip safely away from the knife blade while sharpening. The main body of is made of light, solid ABS plastic, which both protects from cracks forming due to repeated use and also provides a grippier surface than normal plastics. With this single product, you can sharpen all of your knives no matter size or blade material.
It’s very important to review all Use Instructions for using this product.
- Place the knife sharpener on a flat, stable surface, and hold with a steady grip.
- Select the correct sharpening slot to use depending on the material of the knife (metal or ceramic).
- Position the knife with the heel of the blade at the opening of the slot.
- Do not apply downward pressure, run the blade through the slot, from the heel to its point (pulling the blade in, not pushing out).
- DO NOT move the blade back and forth (pull and push) in the slot. If extra sharpening is needed after the first pull, pick the knife up and reposition it again with the heel at the top of the slot and pull the blade through again.
- Most dull blades will need to be run through the slot 3-5 times for proper sharpening.
- For Metal Knives: After sharpening is complete, run the metal knife through the Fine slot (in the same process as described above) to polish it and eliminate any debris.
Note: The SimpleTaste Kitchen Knife Sharpener is not suited for serrated knives or scissors. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher. Be sure to keep the knife sharpener out of the reach of children, and sharpening may discolor some blades, which is normal. This sharpener is compact enough to store in our kitchen drawer for easy access.
Purchase your SimpleTaste Kitchen Knife Sharpener from Amazon.
Enjoy a slice or two of your perfectly cut favorite meat when you have sharpened your knives with the SimpleTaste Kitchen Knife Sharpener from 1byOne.