I have a lot of skin imperfections. Since I have terrible skin as is it is not a surprise to me that I got really bad stretch marks when I was pregnant. I have since struggled with how these looked and tried everything on the market that I could find. I have tried many things and really hoped to be able to find something at some point in life that was going to help me to get rid of my stretch marks.
Robelyn Labs offers a line of lotions that is meant to help you to be able to get rid of stretch marks or other skin imperfections. I received the ElastinMD Phsyiscian Strength Stretch Mark Repair Cream ($69.95, on sale now for $59.95) and a bottle of the Elastin 3 Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy ($49.95). I will tell you that they did reduce the appearance of my stretch marks and that the coloring is much better than it was before the use of the products.
I am a bit disappointed that they did not magically get rid of my stretch marks but after consulting with a plastic surgeon and a physician who both told me that my stretch marks were too bad for laser treatment to work I am not surprised. I am very impressed with the results and hope that with continued use and follow up that they will continue to very slowly fade and maybe one day disappear completely.
I will share a few things that I have learned over the years about stretch marks from consulting with doctors and trying everything available on the market to try and erase them.
1. Stretch marks occur when your skin stretches too quickly (often during pregnancy) for the elasticity to hold up. This causes your skin to tear which is why you get stretch marks.
2. Red stretch marks are very hard to get rid of completely. If you use a great product like the Robelyn Labs ElastinMD or Elastin 3 you might be able to see a better appearance and to be able to completely reduce the redness that was once there.
3. Stretch marks will likely be a part of your body forever so you should learn to love them. Think about why you got them and what great things you have accomplished and in the end you will determine that they were likely worth it.
4. Men really do not care about stretch marks. I will admit that there are some men who do but these men are not the majority of men so forget about them and move on to the ones that will love you regardless of something superficial like stretch marks.
5. Stretch marks are hereditary. If your mom has them then it is likely that you are going to have them.
No matter what you do erasing your stretch marks forever might not be possible. However you can find some great products from Robelyn Labs that will make you feel better about them and better about yourself in the process.
This blog post was written by Amanda Walton for Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog.