How does an easy and tasty DIY Instant Pot Pumpkin Spiced Bourbon sound this holiday season? I don’t know about you but I’m ready for anything pumpkin spiced, lol. Okay, and the bourbon too!
I love the holiday season one of the biggest reasons is because of the amazing holiday flavors and scents. This year you can try putting a twist on a long-loved holiday favorite, bourbon with your instant pot!
DIY Instant Pot Pumpkin Spiced Bourbon
I think you’ll be surprised how easy it is to make your own pumpkin spiced bourbon with your instant pot! So grab your instant pot and let’s get brewing!
Okay, to make this yummy DIY Instant Pot Pumpkin Spiced Bourbon you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 5 Canning Jars with the lids and rings (sterilized pint-sized jars)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 cups Apple cider
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups spiced bourbon
Now let’s get started, follow the below directions to make your yummy pumpkin spiced bourbon:
- In your instant pot combine the pumpkin puree, apple cider, white sugar, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Set instant pot on Saute mode. All to heat up while stirring occasionally.
- When the sugars have dissolved place the lid on the instant pot.
- Next, you’ll need to set the vent to the sealing position.
- Pressure Cook in your instant pot for 45 minutes.
- Natural Pressure Release.
- Allow mixture to cool completely then add the bourbon.
- Pour into your canning jars and add a stick of cinnamon in each jar.
- Put lids on, make sure they are nice and tight and store jars in a cool dark place.
- This recipe can be consumed right away but the longer you are able to leave them in a cool dark place the better they will taste.
Enjoy your DIY Instant Pot Pumpkin Spiced Bourbon with friends and family. Remember what’s important this holiday season – family. And, be safe this holiday season!
If you like this pumpkin spiced bourbon recipe we think you will like these pumpkin recipes: