It’s summertime, which means if you are not already entertaining guests I’m sure you will be short! With the 4th of July right around the corner, I thought it was a good time to share the DIY Outdoor Chandelier for any occasion with you. Now, I know mine is pink, but remember you can do this any color you like and totally change things up. As long as you are using Enbrighten Seasons Color Changing Café Lights, you can use these lights all year around because they have excellent light changing features.
So if pink doesn’t’ fit your parties theme you can totally change the colors and even have lights to match! I’m telling you Enbrighten Cafe Lights are amazing. I want to get some more and find a permanent place for them because I can leave them up all year around. Yes in the summer use the lights when I have people over and during the holiday season using my handy dandy remove to change the colors of the lights to match the holiday.
To make this quick and easy DIY outdoor Chandler for any occasion, you’ll need the following items:
- 1 strand of Enbrighten Seasons Color Changing Café Lights
- About 3 ft. of ½ inch lightweight PVC (you want to make sure you’ll be able to bend the two ends together. Use more or less PVC pipe depending on the size you want your chandelier to be)
- ½ inch Coupling
- PVC purple primer
- PVC Cement
- Lace, ribbon, or something similar
- Chain or rope (I used a 10-foot lead line I had for my horses)
- First, use the purple primer on the inside of your coupling and on the ends of your PVC pipe. Apply the cement inside one side of your coupling and put on one of the ends of the PVC pipe. Repeat these steps on the other side of the coupling and PVC pipe.
- Wrap the strand of Enbrighten Seasons Color Changing Café Lights around your PVC pipe that should now look like a hula hoop. I went around it twice and taped the cord to the PVC pipe to hold the lights in place.
- Wrap the lights with your lace or ribbon to cover the PVC pipe and decorate to fit your parties theme.
- Apply rope or chain and hang your new DIY Outdoor Chandelier. If you are lucky and have white lace, you can just change the color of your lights and BAM be ready for any occasion!
If you are like so many of us in the world you like staying up to date with the latest trends and have an appreciation for interior and exterior design. I must agree with the Jasco brand, the world isn’t meant to be seen in black and white! We want to experience all the color!
Enbrighten Color Changing Café Lights make it more fun to celebrate any holiday, sports team or social gathering. They come in vibrant colors that are perfect for just about any holiday or occasion! I love that you can keep them up all year around! Just use the handy dandy remote to update the colors and when the holiday rolls around you don’t have to stress putting them up again.
Enbrighten Color Changing Café Lights have functionality as well as durability that the standard LED models as with an excellent vintage twist, plus selectable color models. Jasco’s Café Lights are filled with great features such as the remote-controlled color changing bulbs, ability to connect multiple strands (linkable up to 750 feet, keep them up year around, flexible mounting options, save energy, save money, impact resistant and you can do all sorts of fun DIY projects with them. We can’t forget to mention the awesome changing light settings, all the different colors, and that they can be used both indoor and outdoor. Oh, and you can change the light colors one at a time or simultaneously and they are even dimmable!
I also used a myTouchSmart Timer, which is an excellent add-on accessory! The timer is super easy to use and takes no time to connect! Automating Enbrighten Color Changing Café Lights has never been easier. Just plug your lights into the timer, set time, and choose what time you would like the light to go on and turn off. Then you can grab your remote control and change the color and/or mode of the lights to fit the season or your mood.
Whether you are decorating inside or outside Enbrighten Color Changing Cafe Lights are a great choice! If you want to see more great decorating ideas using Enbrighten Color Changing Cafe Lights head over to Pinterst.com. We are totally loving Enbrighten Seasons Color Changing Café Lights you can learn more about them by visiting CafeLights.com.
I hope you enjoy our easy DIY Outdoor Chandelier for any occasion and create your own version using Enbrighten Color Changing Café Lights.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Enbrighten. All opinions are my own.