So we are almost finished with our house, which means it’s almost time to start making a baby. My husband and I want one more child but decided it would be smarter of us to wait until we are finished with the house completely. We’re Almost there, and I’m so excited I can hardly wait for all the wonderful, magical, and yes not so magical moments that come along with being pregnant.
- You lose hair – So I don’t know if this happens to everyone, but I lost hair while I was pregnant, and it took a long time to get it back.
- You gain hair – Yes, I lost the hair on my head and ended up with this LONG freaking hair on my belly button, that never went away might I add.
- My feet grew – Okay, so people might tell you that their feet swell, but my shoe size increased. I went from a size 7 to an 8, and yes I am stressing if another child means another shoe size. Who can tell me if this will happen again?
- You can’t jump on trampolines – Okay, so it’s NOT just jumping on trampolines. It’s coughing sneezing, walking, jumping, running, and well just about everything. Well, unless you want to pee on yourself. And, I’m in no way joking. Did you know that one in every three women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL)? These are little leaks which can be triggered by certain everyday occurrences such as laughing, sneezing, coughing, exercise, or yes jumping on trampolines lol. Since we are all different there is not a certain reason we experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), but a few of the common things can be due to weak pelvic floor muscles all thanks to weight gain, childbirth, pregnancy, surgery complications, UTI’s, chronic diseases, stroke, and more. Okay, so it’s not JUST caused by pregancy, but mine was and I know plenty of other moms who would tell you the same.
- Sleep – Yes, people tell you that you will lose sleep once the baby is born, but what about when your belly is too big to sleep? I seriously got my best sleep on road trips or in the car period, because I could tilt my chair back just enough to be comfortable without my belly getting in the way. Not only that, but with all the summer road trips coming up you’ll need to get your beauty sleep right…
So all you soon to be moms we have come up with a solution for two of the five things we mentioned and all you’ll need is Poise Thin Shaped Pads. Which by the way you can check out other fun crafts and grab can grab a FREE Sample of Poise Thin Shaped Pads here.
First, the Light Bladder Leakage problem, thanks to our friends at Poise you can use this awesome Poise Thin Shaped Pad to protect you from the whole Light Bladder Leakage issue. Thankfully, they are thin, easy to use and carry in your purse, so you don’t feel like you’re wearing a gigantic pad. It’s a win-win.
Sleep is important whether you’re pregnant, just had a baby, or you’re planning a summer road trip and want to help pass the time with some beauty sleep. Whatever it is, I LOVE sleeping in the car. Honestly, I can hardly stay awake, especially if I can block out the light. There’s no better way to recycle those leftover pads to get some beauty sleep, right ladies. Check it out:
DIY Sleep Mask – Why yes, that’s a pad
Precious sleep. If you find yourself needing sleep in the car, wanting to pass time on your summer road trip, car ride to grandma’s or just catch some z’s during the day these handy pads will also serve as a sleep mask so you can get your beauty rest. Trust me, you’ll need it and all you need is unopened Poise Thin Shaped Pads,.
First you’ll want to open your Poise Pad. Don’t toss the wrapper you’ll need it.
Next you’ll poke a hole on each side of the pad and slide each side of the wrapper through the whole and tie the ends of the wrappers in knots so they will not slip out. You might have to tie two knots, just see how things go.
Next try it on…. You’ll probably want the soft side against your eyes, lol.
Next you can decorate it to make things a little more fun.
Looks wonderful right??? You can make it reversible too, check it out!
You can even make it reversible and make people think you are awake.
And, when you wake up use it has a headband… Looking sexy momma. LOL!
Request Your FREE Sample
Be sure to view the other fun and creative #RecycleYourPeriodPad crafts and grab Your FREE Poise Thin Shaped Pads Sample HERE.