This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Triad Retail Media. All opinions are 100% mine.
I don’t know about you, but I think it is time for a TWITTER PARTY! I don’t just mean a Twitter Party, I am talking about an AWESOME party, with prizes that rock! What would you say if I told you I knew when there was an awesome Twitter Party happening? Okay, but if I tell, you MUST show up!
Before we get started on the Twitter Party details I wanted to share a few tips for attending a Twitter Party. I have had several of you ask me how to attend a Twitter Party Keep in mind, everyone does this differently, but this will help you get more organized.
Twitter Party Tips and Tricks: How to Use TweetDeck for a Twitter Party
There is several different platforms you can use, but my personal favorite is Tweetdeck.com. It is free, easy to learn, synched with your Twitter account, and you can pretty much customize it anyway you like. If you want to give TweetDeck here are a few tips to get your set up for your next Twitter Party.
First you will visit TweetDeck.com, and create a free account. It’s fast and easy, you should not need more than a few minutes. I do suggest doing this before the party begins so you have a little time to play with things, and become familiar with how it works.
Once you are signed it, you will find pre-loaded search columns. Remove the pre-loaded columns, only leaving @YOURHandle. Everything is easy to add again later if needed. If you want to remove other columns simply click on the downward facing arrow located in the upper right corner of the column, click on the red trash can that you will see appear.
- Now for the fun part, setting up columns for the #JNJ@CVS Twitter Party with Johnson and Johnson. Not to worry, it’s just as easy as deleting them. To add another column, click on the little plus gray menu bar, which is located to the left side of the screen.
- Next subscribe to Party Host Twitter Party List, which you can find on this post.
- Select “LIST” from the little pop up menu and select Party Host Twitter List from your lists. Select “SEARCH” from the pop up menu, and enter the party hashtag to follow all tweets from participants and guest that will be at the party. In other words, socialize with everyone and have fun.
How to Tweet At the Twitter Party
Twitter Parties move FAST, I have had several of you ask me how to keep up with everything. If you use something like TweetDeck it will make things much easier than attempting to keep up on Twitter, and bouncing back and forth between pages.
- While you are at the party you will need to answer question, and have a little fun talking with everyone else who will be at the party. Doing this is easy, simply create your tweet, and click on the blue button. You can find the button in the left hand corner right above the gray menu bar.
- Retweeting is a breeze. Hover over the tweet and click the circling arrows.
- To reply to someone hoover over their tweet and click left facing arrow button.
- You can also favorite a tweet by hovering over the awesome tweet, and clicking on the little star.
- Oh, and be sure to follow by clicking on their twitter name in a tweet to allow you to open another column.
Okay, so who is ready to get to the Twitter Party?
If you love Johnson n Johnson as much I as do, than you already know about their enormous array of products moms know, love, and cannot live without. I have been buying and using Johnson and Johnson Baby Lotion since I was 17 years old! Honestly, when I had Mattie is was a little hard to share it with her, lol. I had to get mom and daughter bottles. I know it sounds corny, but I love the way it smells, and makes my skin feel, I want my own bottle to keep next to my bed where I have for years. I know, FOCUS on the Twitter Party information! Sorry, when I get excited I get sidetracked easily.
HUGE SAVINGS on Johnson and Johnson Products at CVS
Did you know all the products that us moms know, love and cannot live without are at CVS with a HUGE savings! When you spend $30 on Johnson & Johnson products and get $10 ExtraBucks® Rewards. I don’t know about you, but $10 off $30, now that is m kind of deal. Also, when you purchase Listerine, Pepcid, Morin, Bengay, Lactaid, Tucks, Splenda, Desitin, Johnson’s Baby Visine, Neutrogena, First Aid Case (when you purchase 3 participating J & J products with Instant Rebate coupon on the package)
#JNJ@CVS Twitter Party Details
RSVP for the party by leaving a comment, and hitting the tweet button letting everyone know you are attending. Remember to include the hashtag #JNJ@CVS.
Next you will need to make note of 4/17/2014 from 1pm to 2pm EST you need to be tweeting it up with the lovely host’s @dealseekingmom and @momswhosave, and you know me. I will be there tweeting my little fingers off. So be sure to follow me if you are not already at @SJBlahBlahBlog.
I know, the prizes! Not to worry there is some pretty awesome stuff! TWELVE $50 Gift Baskets with a $10 CVS Gift Card and ONE GRAND Prize Large Gift Basket with an $80 CVS gift card! OMG, there will be 13 happy people on the 17th of April, now that is my kind of Twitter Party! To RSVP leave a comment letting me know you will be there, along with your twitter handle..
Be sure to swing by CVS, and check out all the good stuff they have going on, and don’t forget to RSVP for the Twitter Party, by leaving a comment and hitting the Tweet button telling everyone where you will be on the 17th from 1-2pm EST include the hashtag #JNJ@CVS.