I recently made some super easy Fruit & Honey Baked Biscuits for breakfast, and they were amazing thanks to Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spreads! I’m seriously head over heels for the new Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spreads. If you haven’t tried them yet, be sure and grab them the next time you visit your local Krogers.
The Fruit & Honey Biscuits are super easy to make and super yummy! Since I normally make the kids breakfast in the morning, it’s an easy and quick breakfast recipe and an awesome twist on the way we normally enjoy biscuits and jelly in the morning.
- 1 container your favorite biscuits
- You favorite Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread (we used three different kinds)
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven according to directions on biscuits.
- Roll out a biscuits and lay flat over muffin pan, be sure to push the middle of the biscuit down into the muffin holder just a bit so it will hold the Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread.
- Get a spoonful of your favorite Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread and place it in the center of each and cover the top fold biscuit closed.
- Bake according to directions on biscuits or until golden brown on top.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!
Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread has been a huge hit in our home! I love the taste and can think of so many great ways you could enjoy the fruit spread, the traditional peanut butter, and jelly sandwich is great, but the biscuits has to be my favorite so far. However, I’m planning on making some Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins tomorrow morning, but this time I’ll use new Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Spread! My daughter loves the Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins, and after she had tried the biscuits she asked me if I would make the muffins again, but with the new jelly because it was so good. I couldn’t agree more, the fruit and honey together make it so yummy!
The next time you’re at your local Kroger store be sure to check out Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread, it’s awesome, and you’ll defiantly want to grab your Kroger Coupon too.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company®. The opinions and text are all mine.