Have you ever thought of the amount of plastic bottles and hand wash bottles you go through every year, adding to the mountains of waste in landfills? Plastic bottles going on for miles! The cost of all liquid soaps is also far higher than bar soap but soaps are inconvenient. Bar soap is messy, but what if there was a better way?
I think I just may have found it!
Eco Soapr Patented Soap Dispenser is The Future of Clean
This new household appliance, Eco Soapr, eliminates the need for liquid soap in wasteful plastic bottles. This patented is launching on Kickstarter on January 15th and through Kickstarter they are looking to raise $50,000 and you’ll have a chance to enter to win your own first production Eco Soapr FREE.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bar Soap Compared & to Liquid Soap
Bar soap has been in human hygiene for thousands of years. Well, until the 1980s when SoftSoap came out with their liquid soap. This new soap promised convenience and not to leave behind the mess bar soap does.
Sadly, we didn’t realize the price tag liquid soap would and items that come in plastic bottles would have on the environment. Did you know plastic pollution in our landfills and oceans take anywhere from 500 to 1000 years to break down? Oh, not to mention many liquid soap products are highly diluted. Sounds crazy right? Especially since bar soap seems has so many benefits, such as:
- Cost effective–Bar soap is less expensive than liquid soap. As a matter of fact, did you know liquid soap can cost 10x more than bar soap?
- Minimal packaging–Yes, love bar soap because there are no plastic bottles or extravagant packaging that end up in our landfills or ocean.
- It lasts longer–Bar Soap not only costs less, but it takes less bar soap to get the job done than liquid soap.
- Concentrated–You get more for your money when you buy bar soap since you are not paying for the wonderful plastic bottles or fancy packaging.
If you ask me bar soap sounds like the way to go. I mean save money, get more for your buck and do the environment a favor. It’s an easy decision if you ask me, but let’s see what the drawbacks of bar soap are first.
- Mess – If you’ve ever had bar soap sitting in your fancy little soap dish you are not a stranger to the yucky slime it leaves behind.
- Waste left behind on the soap dish – The slimy mess bar soap leaves on the soap dish is wasted soap.
- More waste – I’m guilty of tossing the last little of bar soap because it’s too small for me to handle.
- The germs–Okay, so the whole bar soap being germy isn’t true, but I admit it stuck in my head. I prefer to use liquid soap or dispensers because of the germs even though they say bar soap isn’t germy.
So which do you prefer bar soap or liquid soap? I guess for me it will depend on where I am. I’d prefer bar soap but outside of my home I prefer liquid soap because of the dispenser but with the Eco
The Eco Soapr not only eliminates the need for liquid soap in wasteful plastic bottles but also saves money and the mess associated with bar soap. It does this by shaving off the perfect amount of soap from your favorite bar soap and dispensing it into the palm of your hand. Then wash your hands like normal.
The Eco Soapr includes:
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery
- LED light so you know when it’s time to add another bar of soap
- Infrared proximity sensor
- Countertop or easy wall placementQuiet, electrical motorAccepts most popular soap bar sizes
Eco Soapr Makes Bar Soap The Perfect Choice
- No more slimy mess–You can now use bar soap and not stress the slimy mess left behind on your soap tray.
- Save money–Using bar soap and not tossing the last little of the waste that comes with the slimy mess you’ll save money. Plus, remember bar soap is 10x cheaper than many liquid body washes. That’s serious savings right there.
- Help the environment – Save the environment from plastic bottles and other packing used to manufacture liquid soap.
Support Eco Soapr for its launch on Kickstarter!
Eco Soapr and their solid, well engineered and a working prototype needs to raise $50,000 for manufacturing and they want your support!
How can you support Eco Soapr?
- Order your first production Eco Soapr here.
- Or you can simply sign up for a chance to win a FREE Eco Soapr here.
After learning about the Eco Soapr I could see this being a great investment for everyone for home bathrooms and for business owners. Adding an Eco Soapr to an employee or public restroom could save money and time because there wouldn’t be the soap dripping all over the counter. Not to mention the positive impact they would have on the environment.
I am definitely backing this Kickstarter campaign. Go to Kickstarter – ORDER your own Eco Soapr’s …or sign up for your chance to win your very own FREE Eco Soapr here.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Eco Soapr. All opinions are my own.