I’m so excited to share this Epic S’more’s Iced Coffee recipe with you! It’s seriously one of my all-time favorite iced coffee recipes. However, I will warn you I’ll be making a Snicker’s Iced Coffee in the morning, which I’m sure will be out of this world! The S’more’s Iced Coffee is OMG OUT OF THIS WORLD if you’re an iced coffee drinker, coffee drinker, or gosh if you just enjoy something super yummy from time to time.
This recipe is special; I’m sharing it with you in honor of National Chocolate Milk Day! If you didn’t already know September 27th is National Chocolate Milk Day. To celebrate we’ll hope you join us with a super yummy S’more’s Iced Coffee.
- Favorite coffee
- TruMoo Chocolate Milk
- Whipped Topping
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate syrup
- Marshmallow Bits
- Make your coffee as you normally would. I like to make my coffee a little stronger than normal when I made epic iced coffee drinks like this because I’m adding all the extras.
- Make the iced coffee by filling your glass with ice and adding the desired amount of coffee into your glass. I use a Mason Jar for my iced coffee drinks, but you can use any glass you like.
- Add the desired amount of TruMoo Chocolate Milk and toss in a few marshmallow bits and combine.
- Top with whipped topping, chocolate syrup and graham crackers.
- Enjoy your Epic S’more’s Iced Coffee!
I’m going to be this would also be fabulous hot… Now that I say that I’m going to have to give it a try, because that sounds AWESOME!
[easy-tweet tweet=”Check out this S’more’s Iced Coffee for #NationalChocolateMilkDay Recipe from @SJBlahBlahBlog #DairyPure” via=”no” usehashtags=”no”]
I tend to like my coffee a little stronger when I make iced coffee drinks because it helps keep my caffeine levels up, lol.
Don’t tell anyone, but the reason I get so happy when I drink this bad boy is because, yes it’s AWESOME, but I also make my coffee super strong to keep me going during the day. I mean it only sounds right in my opinion, when sweetening up coffee, hot or cold, it should be caffeinated up too lol.
Be sure to check out our recent recipe for Yummy Breakfast Waffle Tacos recipeYummy Breakfast Waffle Tacos recipe it’s AWESOME and would go nicely with a S’mores Iced Coffee!
Do you have a favorite iced coffee drink or an idea that you’d like us to try? Leave us a comment and let us know!
Speaking of Halloween be sure to check out our Halloween Brownies & Vanilla Frosting we made last year with TruMoo Chocolate Milk.
You can also check out our Epic Mojo Snickers Iced Coffee Recipe.