When you visit Webroot.com, you’ll see three choices – Webroot Antivirus, Webroot Internet Security Plus, and Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete, which you can currently grab for under $30 for one year of service on up to 5 devices. The best value is defiantly Webroot Internet Security Complete, which you can save $50 right now and grab for only $29.99 for one year on up to 5 devices. I can honestly say the $50 savings made me want to see what other surprises Webroot had in store for me.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete comes with everything I need to keep my computer running in tip-top shape, but I was also able to add my laptop, smartphones, tablets, and even my husbands MAC for a whole year. I’m protecting five of my devices for less than $30 that means I’m protecting each device for an entire year for only $6! Count me in, especially after checking out all the great benefits Webroot offers their customers.
Finally, Effective, Small, & Fast Internet Security Options
It didn’t take long for me to recognize the benefits of using Wobroot.com here are a few of the reasons I’m going to continue using Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete.
- Protect it all, make life easy and save some cash – From PC to Mac and Tablets to Smartphones, you can protect it all with Webroot Secure Anywhere Internet Security Complete and save some serious cash doing so.
- Password management – YES, I can’t tell you how happy I was to get rid of that pesky app that was only taking up space on my PC, Tablet, Smartphone and MAC! How awesome is freeing up space without tossing out the password management?
- Take your time to see if you like it – Don’t stress a 30-day money back guarantee because Webroot is confident that you’ll love their product, so they’re going with a 70-day money back guarantee!
- Did I mention it’s FAST! – No joke after I installed Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete and got everything going I restarted my computer, and I’ll be darned if my computer is running better. The installation file is under the 750 KB mark, and I’m sure you can imagine it installs smooth and only takes 1 minute and 29 seconds on average. I honestly didn’t pay attention to the time but I got up to get a glass of water, came back and it was done. So it does install much quicker than programs I have used in the past. It doesn’t feel sluggish or bogged down. Before this campaign, I had no idea there was anything out there like this, or I would have change looked for something smaller but better long ago.
- Webroot is helping your computer work smarter not harder – The people at Webroot figured out a way to help Webroot use 5MB of memory during the idle time which is nine times less than other competitors. Plus, their technology doesn’t load unnecessary amounts of threat definitions files like some of the other programs. See they leverage the could to perform threat detection and management.
- Real time – Do not fear the analysis engine reads real time feeds from more than 37 million devices, so your device is always up to date and not left vulnerable to threats.
- They can totally back it up – Webroot isn’t just a new kid on the blog. They process more than 5 billion daily lookups to help protect users from more than 12 million malicious IP addresses, have classified over 25,000 new malicious URLs, as well as protect users from those nasty phishing sites using real-time scans every single day.
- They set themselves apart in numerous ways – I don’t know about you, but I don’t’ want the same old, well anything that everyone else has, especially when it protects the people who matter most to me while they are online.
- No more of those OMG are you freaking kidding me; this takes system scans forever – Ever feel like this guy waiting for your antivirus to complete it’s scan? Gosh, I sure have and I don’t know about you but the last thing I have time to do is to sit and wait for a stinking scan to take place on my computer. They used to make FOREVER but thanks to the wonderful people at Wrootbot a scheduled scan can happen in as little as 1 minute and 12 seconds, which is their fastest scan and 16x faster than many competitors. Wrootbot understands that our time is valuable and has done everything they can to make see that their product helps save us time.
- Your cell phone is important too – Not only can you scan app for malware on your phone but you can remotely lock your device if you think it’s stolen, locate it using the device FPS, sound an alarm to help you find it, receive warnings about websites that are infected, block unwanted calls, protect your social network accounts, smile because it has real antiphishing to keep your phone safe, and you can always have protection without draining the battery.
- Try it FREE for 14 days – Yes, you can sign up with Webroot and try it out for 14 days FREE to see how you like it. I honestly don’t know what there is not to like about the program, but we’re all different so swing by on and give Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete for free FREE!
I’ve been using this app on my device for about a week, and I am thrilled with the results. I love that I don’t have to remember to do anything, but there are so many great features included. I think it’s awesome that one can wipe the info from their device, lock their SIM card, and provide information about apps that are on the network, OH, and you can do all this without the dreaded battery drain. Is that awesome or what?
Internet security is essential for any business presently. Almost every single business relies on internet communication to stay connected, especially when there are remote teams working on a project. Along with a strong internet connection and security, here are some tips to ensure a distanced team is on the same page in your business.
You can learn more about and save up to $50 on Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete here.
This post is sponsored by Webroot in conjunction with Blog Meets Brand and I have been compensated for my participation. All opinions are my own.