Here you are, I couldn’t get images to upload, but I will be adding your images below and nothing else.. Let me know what you think so I can get this up for your right away.
If there is anything, I cannot stand spending significant money on its printing and printer ink. Obviously, we need to print things, and here are a few tips to help reduce your printing costs.
I know I’m not the only person who doesn’t enjoy the high costs of ink or toner required for a printer, ink can be expensive.
1) Check your settings – Most printers have settings that allow you to tweak many of the functions. Obviously if you’re printing a photo you’re going to want it in color, and nicely printed. Whenever possibly change printer to draft and print in black and white.
2) Think before printing – Not only can less print save you money; it can reduce clutter, and save on paper. Consider whether or not printing is essential, and which pages you’ll need to print. If you don’t need all 20 pages, don’t print all of them. Preview your documents and only print necessary document. Only printing what you need will not only save money on ink, but paper too – it’s a win-win!
3) Take care of your printer – Naturally things that function properly, work better. Cleaning, and caring for your printer will help ensure it’s working to the best of its ability.
4) Shop around – Rather than jumping online and buying ink from the same company, shop around. There are places like 499 Inks that can help save you money on printer ink.
499 Inks offers printer ink for only $4.99, and that’s on all cartridges on their website – 499Inks.com. You’ll find cartridges for brands like – Dell, HP, Kodak, Xerox, Lexmark, Brother, and Canon. Customers can order as many cartridges as they like, and choose from hundreds of cartridge models. If you don’t have a printer 499 Inks supports, you can purchase a printer an INKJET Printer for only $49.99. Your new INKJET Printer will come with a full set of compatible ink cartridges, and even better you’ll have a printer supported by Ink going forward.
Online – . Ordering online is the recommended ways to place your order, because it’s fast; transactions are protected by 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption, and their site is even verified secured by GoDaddy.com. Pay by PayPal, VISA, Discover, MasterCard, JCB, Diners, and more.
Phone – Don’t want to order online? You can call them M-F 8am to 5pm PST at 855-499-INKS
Learn more about these payment methods, set up payment terms and discover their other options visit 499INKS.com.
5) Discounts, Coupons and Coupon codes – Before purchasing ink for your printer be sure and look for a discount, coupons, or online coupon code. Right now when you purchase ink a certain amount of ink from 499 Inks you can score one or more free ink. It’s GREAT in my opinion!
You know I love a good deal! While I was on the 499 Inks Facebook page, I noticed a coupon code too! Now, this is a deal – Buy More Save More!
- Buy four ink cartridges from 499 Inks get one free.
- Buy eight ink cartridges from 499 Inks get two free.
- Buy ten ink cartridges from 499 Inks get three free.
Now, is that an awesome deal or what? If you’re looking to save more and buy more be sure to use the coupon code SPOOKY, be sure and hurry. The coupon expires at midnight on 10/31/2014.
Swing by 499Inks.com and subscribe to their newsletter by clicking on the yellow banner that says “Subscribe to Stay Informed of Promos & Alters” on the left-hand side of the website. You can also like them on Facebook to keep up with news, promos and more.
Have you ever used 499 Inks to save money on your printer ink?