Flatbread Pizza Recipe with Stone Ground Mustard, Fig and Prosciutto
Are you looking for something a little different for dad this Father’s Day? Why not surprise him with a fun Father’s Day recipe like this super yummy Flatbread Pizza Recipe with Stone Ground Mustard, Fig, and Prosciutto! What flatbread pizza lover wouldn’t enjoy this on their special day?
To make this flatbread pizza you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 large flatbread crust
- 2 Tbsp. Pod & Bean™ Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 brie wheel, sliced thin
- ½ small onion, sliced thin
- 5 figs, stems removed, quartered lengthwise
- 4 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- ¼ cup parmigiano reggiano, shaved
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Evenly spread mustard on top of flatbread crust.
3. Evenly distribute brie slices on top of flatbread.
4. Top with onions and evenly distribute fig slices.
5. Bake pizza on a tray for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
6. Remove from oven and top with prosciutto and parmesan cheese.
Sounds pretty tasty right? Do you think dad will love this for his special day? Remember if you make this pizza for Father’s Day or any other occasion share a picture with on by tagging us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
If you would like to print the Flatbread Pizza Recipe with Stone Ground Mustard, Fig, and Prosciutto you may do so using the below recipe card.