Did you know that your foot has 22 bones, 107 ligaments, 22 joints, and 19 muscles and tendons? I honestly had no idea but 25% of all bones in our body is in our feet. That Not to mention the fact that we carry around our body all day, every day.
Now just think of the impact that jogging, walking, hiking, golf, jumping off horses, walking on concrete floors, and all the other activities our feel help us take part in has on our poor feet. Oh, and let’s not forget the fact that they carry our bodyweight around all day. All these things certainly explain why so many of us experience foot problems in our lifetime.
I work from home and am on my computer for a few hours every day which I am sure my feet appreciate but as soon as I’m finished with work you’ll find me dashing around the house, to the store, chasing kids, and of course, playing outside with our eight horses for a few hours each day. According to my FitBit, I average about 12,000 steps a day and I couldn’t do it without my feet. However, I’ll admit there are days when my feet hurt and I’m always looking for comfortable boots and shoes.
My man, on the other hand, paints cars so he is on his feet walking on concrete floors all day at work and of course rarely sits still when he gets home from work. I’m not sure how many steps he takes in a day but I’m willing to bet it’s more than me. I can’t count how many different pairs of shoes we have purchased him trying to find something that helps his poor feet not hurt so badly at the end of the day.
Like many of you, we live a very active lifestyle, we couldn’t do it without our feet. We have tried the whole gel and foam insert thing in the past and in many cases, they just make things worse. Every now and then we will find a pair of shoes that does a decent job supporting our feet but we recently started using SelectFlex orthotic insoles and they are awesome and they work for both of us.
SelectFlex is the worlds very first adjustable orthotic insole that allows you to dial into the individual support you need for your feet to stay healthy regardless of your foot’s arch height. They allow you to instantly adjust the pain away!
What makes SelectFlex so awesome?
- Customized Comfort for everyone – SelectFlex has three dynamic flex support settings that you can choose. Yes, you choose your comfort level. They are great for anyone thanks to the three adjustment levels of the Flexural Arch they are the only instant adjustable orthoic in the world.
- Finding your comfort level is easy as 1-2-3 – Just insert the adjuster key, select your desired comfort level (1 medium support, 2 firm support, 3 extra firm support) and slip your SelectFlex into your sneakers, boots or shoes.
- Get them in men and women’s sizes – You can get them in women’s sizes ranging from 6-15 and men’s sizes ranging from 5-14.5.
- Transfer SelectFlex to another pair of shoes – I have been using SelectFlex in both my boots and my running shoes and I just move my SelectFlex Orthotics into whatever shoe I’m going to be wearing.
- The Heel Cup Impact Absorption is awesome – The Heel Cup Impact Absorption is designed to help reduce the force of 7x the body weight landing impact.
- Easily change your comfort zone during the day – Different activities may require changing your comfort zone which is super easy so your feet get optimal comfort so they can perform and feel better when you’re finished.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you still are not sure whether you want to spend the money and try SelectFlex be sure to check out their money back guarantee! You can’t go wrong, with a money back guarantee.
- Save money – Right now you can save 20% when you purchase SelectFlex! Visit SelectFlex.com, choose the size of SelectFlex insoles you need and use code JennsBlah20 to get your 20% discount.
Now it’s time to talk about the giveaway!
Enter to win your own pair of SelectFlex Orthotic Inserts!
One of our readers will win TWO pairs of SelectFlex Orthotic Insoles a value of $139.98. There can only be one winner per household, home address, or email address. If you win this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win this prize again on this blog. The winner needs to have a US based address to receive the prize. To enter use the below widget!
Good Luck Everyone!
I participated in this campaign on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers. I received SelectFlex orthotics to facilitate my post, but my opinions and creative content are my own.