I have a lot of clothes, sad thing is even though we live in a beautiful 4 bedroom home, believe it or not we still have very little closet space. It doesn’t matter how many years worth of tips on how to “cram your stuff into minimal space” I may have utilized, we just don’t have enough room in our closets. Look, a large, luxurious walk-in closet would be a dream come true, but they can become costly and we just can’t afford all that. If the closet space you have to work with is on the petite side, there’s still plenty you can do, one way I know of that has worked for us, was by getting creative & getting organized with Modular Closets!
Get Creative & Get Organized With Modular Closets!
If you have tiny closet space like we do, here are a few simple tips to help keep your closets organized.
- Rule of thumb is, to keep out-of-season (winter/summer) clothes put away as the time comes. In the summer, you want to put all your winter stuff away and of course summer all winter things. This will allow for more space in your closet.
- Get rid of clothes you haven’t worn for the past year or longer that you have shoved towards the back of the rack, and do not keep those skinny clothes as a momentum to loose weight. This will cut down on the bulk of hanging clothes and provide you with m ore room for new clothes. Keep in mind if you can see it, you’re more likely to wear it.
- Keep 1-2 hooks available on the back of the closet door to free op clutter and to help with quick clean ups.
- Utilize the shelves, use them for stacking shoe boxes, even storing folded up winter sweaters and seasonal wardrobe.
- The front of your closet floor space should be clear, you can use the back wall to line up shoes and smaller boxed items.
Modular Closets has a range of closet modules that provide us closet seekers the flexibility & variety to organize and design our own quintessential closet, all while maintaining the simplicity of modular design and not breaking the budget! I love that Modular Closets can outfit any space using just by using their awesome selection of storage options and sizes. We received the Modular Closet 2 Drawer Wood Shelf Tower Closet Organizer With 2 Solid 18 IN Wood Birchbox Dovetail Drawers and couldn’t be happier!
This Modular Closet Closet Shelf Tower is an all plywood closet shelf kit with 2 of their Modular Closets Drawers. It is perfect for our home, providing us the exact space we needed to organize our clothes, shoes, collectibles, etc. We also love that you have the ability to design your closet by using Modular Closet accessories like the “Shelf Tower with Drawers”, attaching hanging units to it in order to maximize your closet space. Look how gorgeous it actually is, our little Miss Novalee is so proud of our new Modular Closet!
Gorgeous don’t you think, we do! I so enjoy the roomy drawers and the deep shelves! We needed a little side room space aside from our closet, the Modular Closet 2 Drawer Wood Shelf Tower Closet Organizer With 2 Solid 18 IN Wood Birchbox Dovetail Drawers is a perfect fit!! The drawers are super spacious and glide with ease. We haven’t quite made up or minds as of yet, but we are now looking into possibly combining a few of the Modular Closet Sections to build a little extra space in the family room, or we are going to go with one of their Pre-Designed units. I will certainly let you know once we have decided!! Here are only a few sections, check out how lovely Modular Closets are,
So affordable and easy to set up, just Measure and go! Your bedroom walk-in closet, garage, entryway, laundry room, craft room, utility room, sewing room, children’s playroom even a home office will become your “extra space” dream come true with Modular Closets! You have never been more spaciously organized and will truly be amazed by their range of additional accessories, the possibilities of having nice closets are endless.
What I read on their site is home and closet organizers have started choosing Modular Closets as the affordable solution for their clients and for themselves. How cool is that, you too will be surprised at how easy it is to get organized with Modular Closets.
For more information on how you can start organizing your closets, simply visit the website at www.modularclosets.com!
You can also stay up to date on great deals and wonderful Modular closets promotions by liking & following all their social networks!
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and of course YouTube.