Who else is ready for the 4th of July? I know I am, I can’t wait to share these Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs with my guest! My friends and I made some a few nights back, and they are AMAZING! We all agreed it was the perfect recipe for a night of fun with family and friends. Not only do they taste fabulous, but they are also super easy and cook fast which is always a plus when you want to be busy doing other things, like watching fireworks or chatting with everyone.
Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
You’ll need the following ingredients for this Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs recipe:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Gold Emblem Abound Pure Organic Honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Dash of pepper
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 small white onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 pineapple (fresh or canned, I used fresh)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ready, set, let’s get grilling:
- In a medium bowl combine oil, honey, a dash of pepper, and soy sauce and whisk together. You can also squeeze juice from a few slices of pineapple or add a bit of the juice if you used canned pineapple.
- Separate ¼ cup soy sauce and honey mixture and set aside for brushing kabobs when grilling.
- Add chicken to soy sauce, and honey mixture in a plastic baggie allow to marinate for 1 hour then add peppers and onions and marinate for another hour or longer.
- Preheat your grill
- Drain the marinade sauce from your chicken and veggies and thread chicken, peppers, onions, on skewers alternately.
- VERY lightly oil your grill grate and place skewers on the grill. Allow to cook about 13 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Lightly brush Kabobs with marinade frequently. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove and enjoy
TIP: You can help keep the chicken moist by wrapping kabobs in tin foil. I didn’t do this, and really I should have because it does make a huge difference. Defiantly give it a try with a few of them and see what you think.
About Gold Emblem and Gold Emblem abound:
Whether you are hosting a gathering for the upcoming 4th of July holiday or traveling with the kids snacking is not always easy!
This year I am trying to keep things a little more on the healthy side because I’ve lost 50 pounds and I don’t want to overdo it. I want to enjoy and indulge a bit, but not go overboard, and the Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs are perfect because it’s chicken and veggies with a few other ingredients like Gold EmblemAbound Pure Organic Honey to help keep things real. Plus, as far as sides and munchies go I will be serving other great Abound products, like a tasty Gold Emblem Abound Pistachio and Almond mix and Gold Emblem Abound Jalapeno Cheddar Potatoe Fries. There are tons of Gold Emblem Abound products at your local CVS or CVS.com that you can choose from.
Gold Emblem abound offers over 100 wholesome and great-tasting products which are free from artificial flavors, trans fats, and preservatives. Plus, they many other great products that offer nutritional benefits tailored to your dietary preferences (such as including options that are organic, gluten-free, high in protein, low in sodium, high in fiber and more), it’s never been easier and more convenient to find high-quality, flavorful and healthier options. Gold Emblem offers over than 250 great-tasting snacks, beverages, and groceries – including trail mixes, nuts, dried fruits, chips, pretzels, cookies, condiments, spices, baking essentials and more. You can’t go wrong with Gold Emblem Abound and Gold Emblem products from CVS if you are looking for delicious, wholesome products. You can get Gold Emblem Abound and Gold Emblem products at your local CVS or by visiting CVS.com.
If you would like to print this recipe out you can do so using the below recipe card! Good luck with your Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs, I sure hope yours turn out super yummy! Remember, they will make a great, quick and easy grill recipe for the 4th of July!
I’m proud to be working with CVS Pharmacy to help spread the word about #BetterHealthMadeEasy and how to #FindYourHealthy. All opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.