We all want our kids to experience new foods so I thought this Happy Tot Frozen Yogurt Bark recipe would something other moms would enjoy. Not only does adding all the yummy fruit give them the opportunity to explore the more flavors but Happy Family the makers of Happy Tot Whole Milk Yogurt pride themselves on it.
Happy Family understands that happiness is all about the ingredients and that nutrition is important for every family on the big days as well as the little moments. Happy Family wants to make your little ones first experiences with food a good experience and continue through toddlerhood. They do this my introducing them to new textures and tastes with yummy organic ingredients as well as nutrients that help to nourish the body.
Happy Family Whole Milk Frozen Yogurt Bark
To make the frozen yogurt bark you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Happy Tot Whole Milk Yogurt (any kind will do, they all taste great)
- Fruits (I used strawberries and blackberries but you can use any fruits your toddler enjoys.)
- Coconut (if desired)
- Wax paper
- Squeeze one pouch of Happy Tots Whole Milk Yogurt onto a pan lined with wax paper.
- Cut of fruits of your choice and sprinkle on the top of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle coconut if desired.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until frozen.
- Remove and break into pieces.
You’ll want to store any uneaten frozen yogurt bark in the freezer.
Happy Family is a mom-founded and operated premium organic food company that is changing the way we feed our kids. They launched on Mother’s Day in 2006 as Happy Baby and have grown into one Happy Family.
gfHappy Family is Whole Milk Yogurt with Vitamin D and is made with probiotics for your little one and there
Be sure to check out our homemade soft pretzels.