Who else loves a Snickers candy bar when they are in the mood for a sweet treat? If so, then you are going to love this Homemade Snickers Bars recipe! It’s out of this world, by far one of my favorite recipes. I just have to be careful not to make it too often because it never fails I eat more than I should. So I’ve learned to ONLY make it for social gatherings, parties and things of that nature.
To make these yummy Homemade Snickers Bar recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp plus 1/4 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 (7oz) container of marshmallow creme fluff
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 bag caramels, unwrapped (11-ounce bag)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 9×13 baking dish fitted with parchment paper. Just enough to come over the sides.
- Using a double boiler, combine 1 cup chocolate chips, and the 3 tbsp peanut butter and melt until smooth.
- Wash after use.
- In a medium bowl, combine the marshmallows fluff, 1/4 cup peanut butter, and powder sugar. Mix until combined.
- Using your hands, push down the nougat onto the first layer of chocolate.
- Lightly push the peanuts.
- In the clean double boiler pot, melt the caramels and heaving whipping cream. Stir the caramel until fully melted.
- Pour over nougat.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes to one hour.
- After you wash eh double boiler one last time repeat the first step with the remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons peanut butter.
- Pour melted chocolate over cooled caramel and place into the refrigerator until hardened.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into squares.
- Eat and enjoy!
This Homemade Snickers Recipe is super yummy. I sure hope you and whoever you decide to share this recipe with love it as much as we think you will. Don’t forget if you decide to try this recipe be sure and share a picture with us by tagging on on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
If you would like to print this recipe off you can do so with the following recipe card.
Here are a few other sweet recipes we think you might enjoy.