For a minute, take a look back and answer this fascinating question: Do millennial consumers fancy the Nike glasses from 20 to 25 years ago?
The answer is no. Things are changing, trends in vogue 2 decades ago are now regarded as old fashion. Once upon a time, there were only limited options of single visions or bifocals. Now we have hundreds of modern frames, meticulously crafted by devoted designers.
However, the eyewear industry is aware of this drastic change. And is devoted to serving new consumers by rolling in new crafty innovations of eyewear that are in tune with the market. With that being said, we’ll be looking at how the eyewear industry is changing to serve its new consumers.
Recognizing New Demands
With the advent of digitalization and instant delivery service, shopping online is now the new normal. You can literally buy anything on the internet and have it delivered on the front porch without any hassle.
According to Statista,75% of people shop at least once a month. The eyewear industry recognizes the changes that come with online sales of eyewear. Today, almost every eyewear outlet has a website or a strong social media presence. This serves as an electronic brick-and-mortar outlet. On the websites, you will find different kinds of eyewear in-store with price-tag. Apart from that, there are also all kinds of provisions for easy payment options convenient for consumers.
Therefore, eyewear outlets with online shopping options do not only have the chance to stand against other local competitions. But they can also meet the growing needs of the consumers by providing them with a far wider choice.
Knowing Fashion Upstage Comfort
The modern consumers are millennials and are only focused on catching with the latest fashion trends. The truth is millennials are more concerned about making an impression with brands and luxuries more than the older generation. These consumers are less conservative and do not care so much about comforts. All they like to do is make unique and bold fashion statements.
With this knowledge in consideration, optical brands fashion lenses in different colors and styles. The retailers also stock up with these trendy glasses for millennial consumers.
Keeping up With the Expectation of the Modern Consumer
Due to the wider choice of modern consumers, customer service is the most significant force behind the retention of customers. Every eye care specialist strives towards the provision of top-notch customer service to their clients.
Features of Quality Customer Service
Some of the characteristics of a quality customer include:
● Personalization: A quality customer service starts with a human touch. When eyewear outlets interact with their clients on a human-to-human level. It implies that the outlets care about them and their problems. Therefore, it is more likely that outlets with personalized interaction with customers will have a better chance at the retention of customers than the ones that do not.
● Accessibility: It is important consumers have access to an eyewear specialist. And having a strong social media presence goes a long way in being accessible to modern consumers. Eyewear outlets are taking social media seriously. Apart from social media, official websites are another way these outlets ensure they are accessible.
● Convenience: Modern consumers only like to get in bed with eyewear outlets that have customer service they can easily reach. Just as mentioned earlier, online shopping is now the new normal. Oftentimes customers prefer to reach out to outlets through all kinds of social channels. They would also like to place their order anytime without any hassle.
● Competent: Competency plays one of the biggest roles in the retention of customers. It is determined whether they’d have a good or poor customer experience. Having a strong knowledge of the eyewear industry and the historical background of the company is a big plus in quality customer service. You might be wondering, why is this important? When a customer support team has vast knowledge dealing with problems would not be a problem. Therefore, the more knowledge a customer supports, the more competent they are.
Eyewear outlets are aware of the growing competition in the industry. Everyone is trying to convert as many prospective customers as they can. However, providing quality customer service goes a long way in the retention of customers. Modern consumers are also conscious of this competition and will deal with outlets providing top-notch customer services.
Although the eyewear industry is filled with so many eyewear specialists. You must be paying for only authentic eyewear. At Over Night Glasses, you can easily get all kinds of eyewear. All you need to do to purchase includes:
● Visit our website
● Select the brand/frame of your choice
● Add your description