If you have girls in your family then you know they start at a very young age taking interest in their nails, hair and over all appearance. For young ladies/teens nail art & hair designs is a the in thing so knowing how to keep your teen nails & hair in style is a priority!! Way back when, we women would pay bunches of money just to have the latest hair dew and the most interesting designs painted on our nails. Companies caught on to this trend quick and started to produce the ever so popular do-it-yourself nail & hair products. But this can become costly and if you’re not a smart shopper you’ll end paying an arm & a leg. I ‘m sure you all agree when I say I love to save a buck or two when ever I can especially when it comes to getting my nails & hair done. Well, today I’m going to share with you a couple of super awesome nail & hair products that I’m sure you’re going to love and the young ladies in your life will flip for, I’m pretty sure you’ve all heard of Hot Designs & Hot Huez!!
How To Keep Your Teen Nails & Hair In Style!
- Always apply a top base coat to your nails before painting them. This will aid in preventing your natural nail from discoloring.
- Don’t leave polish on your nails for a long period of time.
- Try not to use alcohol based nail products, alcohol cracks nails and will dry them out.
- Alternately treat your nails with olive oil.
- Drink milk & eat bananas, they contain a lot of calcium that will give you stronger nails.
For Your Hair,
- Shampoo & condition your hair daily. Apply the conditioner to the middle & the ends of your hair for best conditioning results.
- According to your hair type, use mild shampoos that will make your hair radiant & healthy.
- Never use a brush on wet hair, it pulls it out! It’s best to use a large tooth comb.
- Yes ladies, mayonnaise is great for your hair! Twice a month apply 1-2 table spoons evenly throughout your hair, leave for 15 minutes then shampoo as normal,
I love these products, they are ingenious and to mention saving us a lot of money being able to do-it ourselves, especially if you have teen girls who are now into the hair & nail grooming thing. We are so happy to have the Hot Designs Nail Art Pens & Hot Huez Hair Chalk and absolutely love them!!
We love that the nail art industry has evolved into do it yourself products, and this is exactly what Hot Designs Nail Art Pens & Hot Huez Hair chalk is. They are easy to use do-it-yourself kits (sold separately) that come with a selection of gorgeous, vibrant colored hair chalk & artsy nail polish pens that allow you to use it as regular as you like. My niece really loves the Hot Huez Hair Chalk and it’s perfect for her to create any hair style she likes in a variety of awesome, stand out colors.
The set we received came with instructions on how to use it, a bunch of different hair styles, and four fabulous colorful temporary hair chalk that can be used over and over again. They are cute and super compact, great for traveling, ready to pop in her purse & go. She can do her hair designs any time, any where.
We saved the Hot Designs Nail art pens to gift her for the holidays, Yes friends these products are great for holiday gifting and will make wonderful stocking stuffers!! I can hardly wait to see her face when she opens her new Hot Designs Nail Art Pens!! What we love aside from the fact they are super affordable, is their ease of use and all the fabulous nail art designs you can actually do. In this set you get 6 awesome colors with a controllable flow brush/tip combo allowing for stunning nail art designs.
We just love these two products, your teens are going to have a blast doing up their hair & nails with Hot Designs & Hot Huez Hair Chalk. Like I mentioned a moment ago these will make wonderful holiday gifts and even the perfect stocking stuffer!!
For more information on these magnificent, trendy products head on over to the Hot Designs & Hot Huez!!