Hi everyone, I am on the lookout for someone to review products for me. I have come to a point in my blogging life that I need some help. I love reviewing products, it’s become part of Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog. I just don’t have time to review as many products as I would like. You review it you keep it kind of deal. My blog is family friendly, so really looking for a mommy with small children. I do require lots of pictures, and need someone with children.
There will not be any pay for the reviews. If you know how product reviews work, I don’t get paid for them either. You get free stuff, and there is some really awesome stuff out there. So here’s how it will work. If you want to see some of the products I have reviewed on this blog you are welcome to head over to my product review section and check it out. There’s some awesome products! I also need someone who is interested in reviewing books now and then.
I am only looking for people who are reliable, take blogging as serious as I do, have goals on their own blog, and plan on helping for a while. Do not apply if you don’t think you can do this long, don’t have the time, and cannot commit yourself 100%.
Why am I doing this? I am going to be quitting my full-time job in May, I need to be able to focus on all areas of my blog. I love doing reviews, they just take up so much time and I would like to have time to add more reviews to Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog. The only way I can add more is to get some GOOD, QUALITY HELP!
- You can pitch to places as my VA
- Have review emailed to me (with pictures) within 3 weeks of reviewing product.
- I will never send you anything that you don’t want to review
- I will still review some products, but will many to you to see if you are interested
- I’m am US blogger so living in the US is important. Most of the brands I work with are US based, and will only ship within the US. I am 100% open to adding a Canadian blogger as well.
- Must have a blog, I want to see your work.
- You might be asked to review products on my other blog Pink Ninja Blogger.
- 100% honest reviews only. I know we work with the brands, and reviews should be done with an open mind, but only apply if you can commit to a 100% honest review. I have spent a lot of time building a trusting relationship with my readers, I will not post a review on my blog unless it is 100% honest.
- This does have the potential to lead to more later down the road. If you do an awesome job, this very well could lead to more later down the road.
- Reviews MUST NOT be posted elsewhere, once they are posted here they become Jenn’s Blah Blah Blogs.
Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog is my home away from home. I take my job very serious, I ask that only serious people apply. If you have questions feel free to shoot me over an email at email@example.com.