Raise your hand if you LOVE Twitter Parties! I know so many of you do and I’m super excited to share with you that I have partnered with Acorn Influences on behalf of their wonderful client, Kimberly Clark to tell you about a ROCKIN’ Twitter Party and other awesomeness going on.
Happy Baby Month! Did you know September is Baby Month at Sam’s Club? It sure is and we’re bringing you all sorts of good news to celebrate! YEPIE!
Gosh, I can’t wait to have another baby in the family, not only are my husband and I trying for another, but my sister-n-law is due in December and my youngest sister is going to be trying for a little one shortly. How cool is that? We’re all going to have little ones who are close in age, and we’ll be able to go baby shopping together OMG! Right about the time we’re getting everyone out of diapers, BAM another baby!
I admit, my kids getting older makes me sad, but watching them grow is one of the most rewarding things I’ll ever experience. And, I don’t know if it’s just my kids, but they seem to have everything figured out, lol. Seriously, my child knows what I should be doing with my life, what she wants to be when she grows up, what mom should be, why dad isn’t home from work. You name it, my kids know what’s up, lol. Gosh, I love them and I can’t wait for another little bundle of awesomeness! I love having a baby in the house. I honestly don’t know what I am going to do once my kids are grown, probably love every last second of being grandma lol. Thankfully we have plenty of years until that gets here.
I’m sure you can imagine with all these little ones running around we have a budget that we have to stick to! Which means, places like Sam’s Club help me stick to that budget. The cool thing is I can stock up so I don’t have to run to the store nearly as often, which is a defiantly plus for me. With a family of six and my sister currently living with me, buying in bulk is a serious must! I don’t even want to imagine how much extra money I would dish out on daily items, much less things for the kids if I didn’t head to Sam’s Club monthly, especially on diapers.
I say I only go to Sam’s Club once a month, but it isn’t really true. I visit more often, I just plan one HUGE shopping trip a month, lol. If you don’t currently have a Sam’s Club membership I highly suggest checking them out because the membership is a HUGE money saver in our home!
Whether it’s stocking up on Little Movers or Pampers you’ll find an AWESOME selection of diapers at Sam’s Club. Check it out
- Huggies Little Movers Diapers, which is my personal favorite diaper in the whole wide world. I just love the double grip strips that make them fit nice and comfy. Sam’s Club is my favorite place to stock up on Huggies Little Movers Diapers for sure!
- Huggies Little Snugglers are great for drawing those messes away from baby’s skin.
- Huggies Snug & Dry is now available at Sam’s Club and now better protection at a better price!
- Pull-Up® to help teach your toddler much-needed potty skills while providing them with the much needed all around protection. You can currently grab them in with fun characters for both boys and girls for a little extra fun. Pull-Up® includes fun and unique patterns as well as fun Disney characters that fade when the training pants get wet to help your little guy or girl stay dry.
- GoodNites for girls and boys are the night time protection brand. Plus, did you know that in the US 1 in 6 kids ages 4 to 12 wet the bed according to The National Kidney Foundation? It’s more common than many of us realize.
- Huggies Natural Care® with 99% water is their simplest formulation ever! The resealable closure keeps your stand-by supply fresh and moist, Aloe and Vitamin E for your little ones delicate skin, and they are alcohol-free, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
For more on Sam’s Club Baby Month + Sam’s Membership benefits, you can visit their website at SamsClub.com
Sam’s Club $500 Gift Card Offerpop Giveaway
If you like Twitter, Instagram and sharing pictures of your family, you’ll love this! Well, even if you’re not big on social media and just love sharing pictures of your family for a chance to win a $500 gift card you’re going to love this giveaway! All you have to do is share a picture on Twitter or Instagram of your family, or kids using the #SamsClubBaby hashtag for a chance to win. After you have submitted your picture you’ll get directions from Offerpop on how to proceed for your chance to win a $500 gift card for Sam’s Club photo department online. ! Yepie, FREE professional! To share your photo via landing page you can head over to Sam’s Club’s Landing Page Directly by CLICKING HERE.
Good Luck Everyone! Whether you enter the Offerpop giveaway or not you’ll want to join us at the #SamsClubBaby Twitter Party FOR SURE!!!!!! Get the details and RSVP below!
Now, you’re not going to want to miss this! Be there September 10th from 8 to 9pm CST with us @SJBlahBlahBlog and try to win one of the many AWESOME Prizes:
#SamsClubBaby Twitter Party Prizes
It’s hard not to love these prizes and there is 14 awesome prizes.
- One (1) Levana Two Way Video Baby Monitor
- One (1) Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System with Embrace Infant Car Seat
- One (1) Combi Cosme Stroller in Royal Blue
- One (1) Endless Adventures® Rock Climber and Slide
- FIVE (5) Sam’s Club $45 membership gift cards
- FIVE (5) Sam’s Club $100 gift cards
We hope to see you there! Oh, and BE SURE to RSVP below so you will have a chance to win one of the many AWESOME Prizes Sam’s Club will be giving away at the Twitter Party! To RSVP for the #SamsClubBaby Twitter Party on September 10th use the below widget, which will ask you to send out three tweets! Sure hope to see you there! GOOD LUCK!
Sam’s Club Baby Month Twitter Party