Sponsored by Laurant
Giveaway by www.jennsblahblahblog.com
Welcome to the Keep Your Feet Smoother and Softer Giveaway,
Jenn’s Blah Blog has teamed up with Laurant to bring five lucky people a chance to win a Personal Pedi. To learn more about this amazing sponsor, Laurant, and all the exceptional products that they offer, check out Jenn’s Blah Blog’s http://www.jennsblahblahblog.com/heres-how-you-can-keep-your-feet-smoother-and-softer/ review.
Wintertime is the worst time for foot pain, as we normally don’t pay enough attention to our feet. We cover them up with socks or hose and go about our way, and only think about them when they begin to hurt. However, we have some handy dandy tips to help you eliminate that pain.
Here’s How You Can Keep Your Feet Smoother and Softer.
- Drink Water- The more water you drink the smoother your skin!! Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water every day. Not only is this recommended for our body, but also to treat dry feet. Daily sufficient water intake is key to keeping your system well hydrated. Cracked feet & skin dryness occurs mainly when we are not drinking enough water.
- Wash- keep your feet clean, it’s best to wash your feet twice a day.
- Pumice stones & Foot scrubs- Of course rough dry skin & calluses are easier to remove when moist. While bathing or even if you’re just soaking your feet, use your pumice stone or foot scrubbers to take off all the excess dead skin.
- Lotions- Apply lotions twice a day. A lightweight moisturizer in the morning, then a heavier, more of an oily based one at night.
- Cover- After your shower (in the evening) be sure to add your heavy cream. I like to use Vaseline, and then apply socks. For rougher skin, it can take a couple weeks of repeating these steps before you have smooth heels & feet.
To stay up to date with all the fun be sure to follow Jenns Blah Blah Blog on Facebook.
You’ll also want to check out the Personal Pedi’s website.
Giveaway will end at 10:00 p.m. on January 2, 2015. Open to U.S. residents only, must be over the age of 18 and enter using the giveaway tool below. Good Luck Everyone!
Disclosure: Jenn’s Blah Blog was compensated by either free product or payment. I have not been compensated for this post. All opinions and experiences are my own. Open to the U.S. residents only and must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of the giveaway. Sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.