This post brought to you by Blitsy. The content and opinions expressed below are that of http://jennsblahblahblog.com/.
My kids love crafts, and over the past year I have started to find my creative side again. I honestly thought that part of me went out the window when I grew up or something. I used to love crafts and diy projects, and now that I have time for them again, and after all the fun kids crafts we have done this summer I am starting to remember how much fun they are.
Vayda and I recently had a blast making GAK! If you haven’t made GAK yet, be sure and try it! It’s totally cheap, and loads of fun.
Everything you will need to make your GAK is listed below.
- 8 ounce bottle of Elmers White Glue (1 large bottle, or 2 small bottles)
- 1 ½ cups of warm water
- 1 teaspoon Boarax
- Large mixing bowl
How To Make GAK
- Pour glue into mixing bowl
- Fill the glue bottle with warm water, shake it up really well to get all the glue form the bottom and sides, and pour the water and glue mixture into your bowl.
- Add food coloring if you want to make your GAK.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Borax to ½ cup of warm water and mix.
- Pour the Boarax solution into mixing bowl and mix together. You’ll notice it start to take it’s shape, keep mixing until it’s nice and smooth.
- You can store your slime in a zip-lock baggie or sealed container.
My kids and I love diy projects, and enjoy crafting up some unique and cool ideas.
I recently learned about Blitsy, who is the frontlines of the crafting industry, helping you discover some of the coolest crafting supplies at up to 70% off.
Blitsy delivers some of the latest trends from your favorite brands, and when you become a member of their awesome online craft store, you’ll have access to their weekly private sales, available only on Blitsy.com.
When you invite friends to Blitsy you can earn $10 of free shopping credit when their first order is compete. Spreading the word is easy, drop your friends an email, share on Facebook, or use your personal referral link on other social networks.
Each sale on Blitsy.com features carefully selected collections of crafting products at the best deals for you. New sales begin every Monday and run through Saturday at 10 am CST. Sales only last 4 days or until the items are, Blitsed (sold out). Quantities are limited, and items often sale fast, so log in as early as possible so you don’t miss out.
Be sure to swing by and check out Blitsy.com.