Oh, the joys of breastfeeding, they can definitely be challenging. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I thought breastfeeding was going to be a walk in the park, but I was wrong. I was honestly disappointed before even leaving the hospital because things didn’t go as smoothly as I would have liked. Not only did getting my baby to nurse not go smoothly I didn’t get enough milk to supply my daughter with milk so I had to use a supplement as well.Did You Know Gut Health Is Important for Infants Too?
Even though I couldn’t supply my baby with enough milk I never stopped breastfeeding because it’s so beneficial for both mom and baby and the bonding experience is amazing. My kids health is extremely important to me as I’m sure your child’s health is to you, which is why I wanted to share an infant probiotic with you called Evivo. Evivo is a life probiotic powder that you can easily mix with breast milk and give to your baby to help make sure their gut is healthy and has good bacteria.
Yes, it’s important for infants to have a good bacteria too. As a matter of fact, did you know:
- So many of the babies in America seem to be healthy, they’re growing and gaining weight the way they are supposed to and hitting their developmental milestones. Which naturally leads us to believe they will continue to grow into healthy children, but why do so many babies who seem to be healthy when you look at them end up with things like metabolic and autoimmune issues later down the road? Well did you know:
- There are at least two kids with food allergies in just about every kindergarten classroom?
- More than one million kids in the United States with type 1 diabetes according to the American Diabetic Association.
- Obesity rate doubles as children grow from their toddler years to teen years.
- And 9.6 million children that are under 18 years of age have eczema, of that total 3.2 million kids moderate to service cases which is 33% according to the National Eczema Org.
When one looks at the high rates of things like allergies, eczema, obesity and diabetes in kids, especially when compared to our grandparent’s generation, research confirms there is a certain type of good gut bacteria called B. that has gone missing in many of the babies in today’s’ day and age which is causing an imbalance in their gut that is not always symptomatic or seen from the outside.
What Does the Presence of B. Infantis do?
Having a presence of B. infantius, which is the good bacteria helps to reduce the potentially harmful bacteria which is linked to allergies, eczema, obesity and diabetes.
Why Has the Presence of B. Infantis Disappeared?
The presence of B. Infantis has disappeared over the generations and babies in the United States no longer receive B. infants at birth because of the unintended consequences of modern-day medical practices with things such as antibiotics, feeding formula, and C-sections.
What Can Parents Do To Ensure Their Children Are Receiving B Infantis?
Did you know that if your babies good gut bacteria is thriving before they are weaned from breast milk they are more likely to have a healthy immune system and metabolism alter in life? Yes, which is why the first six months of your baby’s life is critical.
There is only one probiotic that is clinically proven to restore babies gut to the way nature intended at the moment and it’sEvivo.
What is Evivo
Evino helps to restore a baby’s gut microbiome with good bacteria B. infantis. Transform special carbohydrates that are found in best milk to promote the growth of B infantis, defend from potentially harmful bacteria linked to allergies, colic, eczema, diabetes and obesity.
Save on Evivo
Right now you can SAVE bit Evivo products, here are two different discounts you can take advantage of now:
- Use the code BLOG4071 to receive a $10 off Evivo Probiotics Starter Kit of 4 weeks or more
- Use the code BLOG4072 to receive a $20 savings off a 12, 20 or 24 week starter kit.
To take advantage of these savings or learn more head over toEvivo.com