If I have learned anything being a mommy to four children, it’s that all kids are different. They walk different, talk different, like different things, and of course learn differently. Where one of my children excels, another one may struggle, and it’s my job as their mother to support and help them understand things when they are struggling. My oldest daughter loves to read, when she was younger learning to read was easy, everything just clicked. My daughter Vayda on the other hand is having issues learning to read. She started to become very unmotivated, and it was effecting her confidence. She started telling me how much she hated reading, school – AT 7 YEARS OLD! I did what any worried mother would do, and put on my Wonder Mom cape! I tried everything I could think of to get her excited about learning to read, and nothing worked. The harder I pushed the more she pulled. Darn Wonder Mom cape must be dusty or something, it’s always worked in the past. If she had it her way she would never pick up another book, and probably hide my Wonder Mom cape too. Seriously, everyone in our house loves to read, and we have read books to Vayda since she was little. If you are looking for ways to make reading run, you are going to love Reading Eggs.
Learning To Read? Make Reading Fun With Readings Eggs
My sister-n-law is a teacher, and I decided to talk to her about the issues we were having with Vayda. She recommended that I try Reading Eggs. I had seen the commercials on TV before, and thought about looking into Reading Eggs but never acted on it. Man, am I kicking myself for not trying Reading Eggs sooner. It’s helped Vayda more than anything we have tried, she has done it herself, ask to use her Reading Eggs account, and even tells us that reading is fun. When it comes to learning to read, and ways to make reading fun I have to put down my Wonder Mom cape (darn it, I love that cape lol), and turn to Reading Eggs.
We started using Reading Eggs with Vayda before I was asked to do this post, which is why I was so excited to be part of this campaign. I had seen Reading Egg commercials, and my sister-n-law is a teacher and recommend it, so decided I would give it a try. SCORE, Vayda loves it, and I not only notice a difference in her reading, but her confidence too! Before we started Readings Eggs, Vayda didn’t want to read around anything. She was always comparing herself to other kids in her class, and it was holding her back. Reading Eggs has not only helped her with learning to read, it’s also helped make reading fun.
Learning To Read? Reading Eggs Makes Reading Fun!
After using Reading Eggs Vayda is more willing to try new things. She notices her reading is improving, and we have all noticed a huge boost of confidence. Now when she doesn’t know a word, or needs a little help she just asks. No more putting her head down, and mumbling. One of her favorite things to do on Readings Eggs is visit the library, and pick out a book about something that interests her.
We have had such success using Reading Eggs with Vayda I recently started using it with my youngest daughter Mattie. Which has been a blast, and its awesome watching them both learn so much. I wish Reading Eggs would have been around when Vayda was 3 years old, it’s amazing watching how quickly Mattie picks things up. Whether you child is 3, or 13 Reading Eggs is an awesome!
As a parent, literacy is extremely important, and I want to be sure I am doing everything I can for my children. I highly recommend Reading Eggs, it’s an awesome program that changes things up, and makes learning to read fun. Did you know that 91% of parents say they noticed improvement in their child’s reading since using Readings Eggs? I am one of those parents.
10 Reasons To Try Reading Eggs
- FREE – Get Reading Eggs is FREE for 5 weeks – NO Credit Card is Required!
- Results – I have seen a huge improvement with Vayda not just in reading, but comprehension as well. It’s great, she gets excited to get on Reading Eggs and says reading is fun. You know things are working when you get a phone call from the teacher informing you that your daughter is getting an award for most improved in her class.
- Confidence – Most importantly, it’s helped Vayda feel good about herself. She knows she is learning to read. Making mistakes is suddenly okay, because she believes in herself. Which is priceless!
- Learn at Your Own Pace – Children can learn to read at their own pace so they don’t get left behind, or bored with the lessons.
- Reading Levels – Readings Eggs lessons are matched to fit their reading level, which helps keep children from being bored, or getting left behind when they are learning to read.
It’s keeps things fun and interesting, which leaves you with engaged children.
- Kids Love It – I am not sure if it’s the fun library, catchy songs, or the fact that the kids are able to make their own avatar, but they love Reading Eggs. I am convinced they don’t realize how much they are learning
- Safe – Reading Eggs is a safe place for your child to spend time online. There is not any ads, no social networking, everything is safe, engaging, and fun.
- Variety of Ages – Reading Eggs is for children 3 to 13. There is no need use different programs for different ages of children. Everything you need is at ReadinggEggs.com.
- Tons of ways to make learning to read fun – When you sign up with Readings Eggs you will have access to more than 1,000 eBooks online, which means there is something for everyone. Learning to read is now fun and engaging.
- Rewarding – Rewards, Rewards, Rewards! My kids love to be rewarded for their efforts, and Reading Eggs realizes that. Children earn rewards as they progress, which helps them feel confident when learning to.
- Parents – Parents can track their children’s progress with Reading Eggs assessments and reports.
Learning To Read Made Easy & FREE!
If you even think Reading Eggs is something your children will love, I highly suggest signing up for Reading Eggs 5 Weeks FREE. Not to worry there is NO credit card required! Whether you have a little one learning to read, or an older child who enjoys reading I think you find Reading Eggs to be beneficial for your child.
WAIT, It get better with the Reading Eggs Read-To-Cure Challenge!
Starting 2/3/2014 until 4/7/2014 your child can join thousands of other kids across the United States, and be part of the Reading Eggs Read-To-Cure Challenge. This is an effort to help inspire children to pick up books, and read while raising money for The National Children’s Cancer Society (NCCS). Their goal is to raise $25,000, PLUS Reading Eggs will match every donation made up to the $25,000! Which is fabulous, and you can sign up with Readings Eggs for 5 Weeks FREE HERE.
Remember you can access Reading Eggs, and take part in this campaign FREE! HOW? It’s easy, simply sign up for Readings Eggs FREE 5 Week Trail. From February 3 to March 7th complete as many books and Reading Lessons possible. Family and friends can sponsor your child’s reading efforts, and all the money raised will go to the NCCS. There is also 6 AWESOME prizes up for grabs, 3 for the most money raised in the Read To Cure Campaign, and 3 for the most books and lessons completed in the Read To Cure.
To make things a little sweeter you have a chance to win an iPad Mini right now, valued at $299. The giveaway is open until March 7, 2014. To enter simply Register and Activate The 5-Week FREE Trail of Reading Eggs with your name, child’s name and postal address. You can sign up with Reading Eggs by Clicking Here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway