I’m always searching for easy dinner recipes and inspiration to create my easy dinner recipes for the family.
WOW, well it’s time to start pulling out all those easy dinner ideas for the nights when you are lucky to get yourself in bed lol. We made our first easy dinner the other night – awesome Sloppy Joes in a cup, but not just any cup; it’s edible. I made an awesome Sloppy Joe Cup Recipe, which is a new quick & easy dinner ideas favorite.
With the kids back in school, I’ve tried to work as much as possible while they’re at school, but I still have Mattie home with me which makes working while the kids are gone a bit tricky. I look forward to dance class night because it’s the one night a week I plan on preparing quick and easy dinner ideas like this Sloppy Joe Cup Recipe!
Looking For Easy Dinner Ideas? Try this Sloppy Joe Cups Recipe!
Naturally, we like the traditional Sloppy Joes, but I like to try new recipes too. We have tried several yummy recipes with Manwich®, but our family favorite is this AWESOME Sloppy Joe Cups recipe! They taste delicious, and the kids love them because…Well, what’s not to love about eating Sloppy Joes in a cup?
Well, what’s not to love about easy dinner ideas for mom and the kids eating Sloppy Joes in a cup? They are super easy to make, and only take about 35 minutes from start to finish, are still messy-licious, and taste fab-a-licious.
We hope you love the Sloppy Joe Cup Recipe as much as we do!
- 1 Pound of ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- ½ chopped yellow onion
- 1 can of Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce (15 ounces can)
- 1 package of Texas-style buttermilk biscuits (12 oz)
- Black Olives to taste (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook meat and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat for about 7 minutes or until the beef is cooked and crumbled. Add Manwich® sauce, cool for 1 minute or until hot.
- In a medium-sized muffin pan, press a biscuit into the bottom of the cup and work your way up the sides. Be careful not to tear the dough, if for some reason you to it’s easy to pinch closed. Bake biscuit until golden brown color, normally about 10 minutes.
- Add about ¼-cup Manwich® mixture to each cup. Let stand for one minute or until cheese is melted. Toss a few black olives on top, remove from pan and enjoy.
- You can also put meat into dough cup with cheese and black olives on top, bake for about 15 minutes or until biscuit is cooked. Either way, they turn out GREAT! However, if you think you will have leftovers, it might be best to add meat after a cup is cooked.
This time, we added the meat, cheese, and olives before we baked the biscuits, and it was super yummy. Whatever way you decide to go, just be sure to spray the inside of each muffin cup, so nothing sticks.
There are several other recipes on the Manwich website that are totally worth checking out! Yes, don’t worry there are some GREAT easy dinner ideas for those busy nights we want to make something tasty without spending hours making it.
What’s some of your favorite easy dinner ideas?