How To Make Moonshine | Mason Jar Pomegranate Moonshine Recipe
How does a tasty Mason Jar Pomegranate Moonshine recipe sound? With the holidays sneaking up on us it’s a perfect time to start thinking in advance. Just a heads up, this stuff is super yummy, but it does take a bit of time to make moonshine even in mason jars. I think this would be a fabulous drink to have at your Halloween party! Plus it’s a beautiful festive red color, and I’m sure it will be a huge hit at any gathering regardless of the time of year. Just remember to drink responsibly and to have some serious fun!
To make this yummy moonshine recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 cups of Everclear ( 1 cup in each jar )
- 4 cups Pomegranate pearls ( 1 cup in each )
- 1 cup Pomegranate juice ( 1/4 cup in each )
- Cheese Cloth
- 4 – mason jars
- Place pomegranate into the mason jars with an equal amount in each jar.
- Add the pomegranate juice in each jar.
- Top off with Everclear.
- Place your mason jars in a cool dark place for 4 weeks.
- Shake the jars every two days to help with the infusion process.
- After 4 weeks remove the fruit by straining through cheese cloth.
- Pour your moonshine back into the jars and seal.
- Place in a refrigerator up to 30 days.
- Drink responsibly, be careful and enjoy!
Trust me, it’s worth the 30 days it takes to make it! Just mix it, let it sit and enjoy it with some friends so you can show off your new moonshine making abilities! I’m sure everyone will be impressed!
I love mason jars! I always have them in my home because they come in handy for all sorts of reasons! I’ve even made Energy-Saving DIY Projects: Solar Mason Jar Lights. They turned out pretty awesome! I think between moonshine and solar lights that make mason jars a must have in my house lol.
If you would like to print this recipe for later, you can do so using the below recipe card! Remember to be safe and enjoy!