Scentsy is privately owned and also a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA) and named one of the fastest growing companies in 2011 by Inc. 500 List. Scentsy has proved to be a solid company entering into its 8th year in business. This year Scentsy is extending their Scentsy Product Line with Layers by Scentsy (bath and body products) and coming out with a whole new line called Veleta.
Can You Make Money Selling Scentsy
Have you ever thought about Joining Scentsy and starting your own business? Can you make money selling Scentsy?
- Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmers – are made of high quality ceramic and uses an electric heating system to slowly melt the scentsy wax bars to help melt the wax cooler and slower increasing the fragrance lifetime. The warmers use a 25-15 watt light bulb depending on the size to melt the wax.
- Scentsy Bars – scented wax blended with scent to produce the strong long lasting scent that lasts up to 80 hours.
- Room Sprays, Scent Circles, Travel Tins, Fragrance Foam, Scentsy Buddy, Fine Fragrance and more
- Starting March 1 Scentsy will have bath and body products for consultants & laundry care products called Layers by Scentsy.
- Retail Profits – Your own sales through parties, friends, family or online sales
- Bonuses from Scentsy
- Advancing into a Leadership Role – Building a team of Scentsy Consultants
- Building large teams and having a downline of active Scentsy Consultants