Minions Nutter Butter Cookies Recipe
Everyone loves the Minions right? I know we sure do and I’m very excited to share this fun and easy Minions Nutter Butter Cookies recipe with you!
I can almost guarantee if you show up to any gathering with these super cute minions cookies you will be the talk of the party! Everyone will have something to say about your cookies and how much work it must have been. Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone how easy they were if you want.
Okay enough with the chit chat, let’s get ready to make some cute cookies, what do you say? Great, let’s get started.
Minions Nutter Butters Cookies Recipe
To make this fun and easy Minions Nutter Butters Cookies Recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 package of Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 bag of yellow candy melts
- 1 bag of dark blue candy melts
- 1 container of small edible eyes
- 1 tube of black cookie icing
- 1 tube of gray cookie icing
- 1 large cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- 2 pots to use as a double boiler
- Add water into the bottom pot and place on the stove on medium to high heat.
- Once the water starts simmering add the second pot on top and add the yellow candy melts into the top pot and randomly stir the candy melts until they are completely melted.
- Dip the top half of the nutter butter into the yellow candy melt and then place onto the parchment paper.
- Once all of the Nutter Butters have been half dipped, place into the fridge for 10 minutes to harden.
- While the treats are in the fridge, clean the pot with the blue candy melt so that you get ready to melt the blue candy melt
- Once the blue candy melt has been melted, pull out the cookies.
- Dip the bottom half of the cookie into the yellow candy melt.
- Place onto the parchment paper
- Take a tooth pick and dip it into the melted candy melt still in the pot, and the dot to the back of the eyes and then place onto the face of the minion.
- Using the gray icing, pipe a ‘frame’ around the eyes
- Using the black icing, pipe on the side frames
- Add smiles and hair using the black icing.
- Once your minions have been created, set aside to fully dry for 30 minutes.
Enjoy the cookies and being the talk of the party!
If you love Minions as much as we do you will want to check out these awesome Minions recipes too:
If you would like to print the Minions Nutter Butters Cookies recipe you can do so with the below recipe card! Enjoy!