img src=”https://pixel.massivesway.com/tracker.php?pixel=326f551a-e851-44e4-ae6b-65fbd3e7b7be” alt=”Tracking Pixel”>Raise your hand if you love cheesecake! I know, who doesn’t love cheesecake right? My fellow cheesecake fans you are going to love these mint cheesecake cupcakes, they are amazing! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of United Supermarkets.
I went to my local United Supermarkets for their Stock Up Sale the other day, which I highly recommend checking out and purchased all sorts of good stuff. OREO’S being one of them, rather than having a package of OREO’S sitting around the house I decided to use them to make these mint cheesecake cupcakes for my daughter’s dance team. I promised them cheesecake about a month ago, so I figured it was time to fulfill my obligation, lol.
Mint Cheesecake Cupcakes
To make this Mint Cheesecake Cupcakes you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cupcake pan
- Cupcake liners
- 1 1/4 C finely crushed OREOS, (about half a package)
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 4 TBSP unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened (8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure mint extract
- 3 drops of leaf green food coloring
- 1 package of mint candies
- 1 bag of melting chocolate
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 Cup powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- piping bag with a star tip
To make these Andes Mint Cheesecakes follow the below directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a blender or food processor, grind up the Oreo to crumbs
- Scoop, 1 1/4 C of the Oreo crumbs into a large bowl
- Add in the 2 TBSP sugar and 4 TBSP of melted butter
- Mix until wet sand like texture
- Scoop, 4 TBSP of the crust mixture into the cupcake liners and lightly press down
- In a standing mixer, combine the cream cheese and sugar and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Mix in the egg, mint and food coloring and mix until combined and creamy.
- Scoop cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners and fill about 3/4 way.
- bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Place onto a wire rack to cool to room temperature.
- Place into the fridge to cool overnight.
- Using a double broiler, melt the chocolate until smooth.
- Spoon a little bit of chocolate onto the center of the cheesecakes.
- Let chocolate harden.
- Using a standing mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream, powder sugar, and vanilla and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop whipped cream into piping bag and pipe a dollop of whipped cream onto the center of the chocolate.
- Top with a mint candy.
I sure hope you enjoy these mint cheesecake cupcakes as much as my daughter’s dance team! There wasn’t one left, lucky for me I tried one before I took them.
I’m planning on heading back to my local United Supermarkets this weekend to REALLY stock up my pantry! I mean, you can’t go wrong the prices are amazing and with kids in the house, I’m always looking for ways to save money and keep my pantry stocked!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of United Supermarkets.