This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Miracle-Gro. All opinions are 100% mine.
Gardening Help! Have you heard about Miracle-Gro’s The Gro Project? If you’re looking for fun indoor gardening crafts than I have something really cool to share with you. Even if you’re not a huge fan of gardening outdoors I think you are going to likes these craft gardening ideas. Plus they will make you’re house look good tool
Where I live its SUPER HOT outside. Needless to say we stay indoors until the evening, okay nighttime. It’s just too hot, today we reached 113 degrees! Now that’s not fun. Being inside to much makes me go crazy if I don’t keep myself busy. So lucky for me and my kids I found some fun gardening ideas for indoors over at The Gro-Project. There’s one that I really love and thought I would share it with you.
For this project you’re going to need the following:
- Fishbowl or any other glass containers that you find appealing
- Favorite succulents and cactus
- Miracle-Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix
- Plastic toys and figurines from the kid’s room
Here’s now to make the Toyrarium:
- First you’re going to place rocks in the bottom of the glass container.
- Fill about 1/3 of the way full with potting mix.
- Grab your spoon and plant your succulents into the potting mix, continue to add more to create you’re personal landscape.
- Now it’s time for the fun part. Set up it is time to grab those fun toys you snagged from you kids room and place them into the glass container. Careful not to over load it. Have fun, you can make it however you and. They turn out super cool, and are easy to change up.
- Once you have all this done you’re going to want to spritz and moisten your creation once a day. Not a lot just enough to get a little moisture going.
This is a great idea for those of us stuck indoors, to do with kids, or for those of you who just are not into gardening outdoors. There is actually several really fun indoor, craft gardening tips on The Gro Project.
Take a second and check out this awesome Gro Project Video: