This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of RAGÚ® Homestyle Pasta Sauce. All opinions are entirely my own.
If you follow my blog, you have probably noticed I’ve been having a blast making all sorts of fun recipes using egg roll and wonton wrappers like this Mozzarella Meatball Egg Rolls recipe. You can put so many different things inside an egg roll wrapper! The possibilities are endless, they taste great and they are so easy to make. This recipe is so yummy, my husband and the kids loved it and my husband requested it for the party we are having for the upcoming Big Game. It’s something both the kids and adults can agree on and it’s not difficult to make, which is a score in the mom department.
To make the meatball egg rolls I used the new RAGÚ® Homestyle Meat Pasta Sauce, which is amazing! I not only used it to cook my meatballs but warmed a little up for dipping! Let me tell you, the pasta sauce is worth trying especially since you can use this digital coupon and save $.075 on your next purchase at your local Kroger.
Mozzarella Meatball Egg Rolls Recipe
To make this Mozzarella & Meatball Egg Roll Wrap recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- RAGÚ Homestyle Meat Pasta Sauce 23 oz
- 1 Package Egg Roll Wrappers
- 24 Meatballs
- 1/2 – 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Black Olives
- 1 cup Water
- 6 or more String Cheese
Follow these directions to make these yummy meatball egg rolls:
- Place about 24 meatballs into a crock pot. For this recipe, I just purchased frozen meatballs, but you can make your own. However, if you buy the frozen meatballs, it’s totally okay to toss them into the crockpot still frozen.
- Add one jar of RAGÚ Homestyle Meat Pasta Sauce, mushrooms, black olives and 1 cup of water. Allow to cook on high for about 30 minutes or until water is boiled out.
- Once meatballs are finished, you’ll place two meatballs into one egg roll wrapper add the string cheese to top.
- Fold one corner toward the center of the egg roll wrapper. Using your finger wet the other corner with a little bit of water and move it toward the center. It should come over the other side of the egg roll wrapper, and the water will help seal it.
- Roll the bottom side of the egg roll wrapper up as tight as you can, wet the top of the wrapper and continue to roll the wrapper up. Check and make sure the wrapper is sealed everywhere. If it does not, just use a little water and make sure it’s sealed.
- Place meatball egg rolls into hot grease and cook on each side for 20 to 30 seconds or until golden brown. Be sure not to leave them in long, they cook super quick.
- Set mozzarella meatball wraps on the plate with paper towels on top to soak up additional grease.
Serve with RAGÚ Homestyle Meat Pasta Sauce or choose one of the other flavors of RAGÚ Homestyle Sauce for dipping.
You can grab RAGÚ Homestyle Pasta Sauce in four awesome flavors:
- RAGÚ Homestyle Traditional Pasta Sauce 23 oz.
- RAGÚ Homestyle Cheese Pasta Sauce 23 oz.
- RAGÚ Homestyle Meat Pasta Sauce 23 oz.
- RAGÚ Homestyle Roasted Garlic Sauce 23 oz.
Did you know that RAGÚ Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce uses peeled, chopped, and simmered ingredients to create a delicious robust texture?
RAGÚ really knocked it out of the park with their Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce! You can definitely tell they do something different. Okay, so a lot of things different, like using farm grown ingredients, fragrant herbs such as basil, garlic, ground black pepper, and fennel, and of course using vine ripened tomatoes. It’s so much more than just a pasta sauce.
RAGÚ Homestyle Pasta Sauce taste like it’s made from scratch and you don’t have to worry because there are no artificial flavors, high fructose corn syrup or artificial history and you can pick it up at your local Kroger banner store like I did. Don’t forget to swing by and grab your $0.75 off any ONE RAGÚ Homestyle Pasta Sauce with this.
What will you be making for The Big Game? #Ragutailgating