This year for Thanksgiving breakfast I’ll be making this yummy recipe for a New Mexico Turkey Ham & Green Chili Baked Breakfast Omelette! It’s by far one of my favorite breakfast recipes, it’s awesome I just love it!
I always try to make something yummy for the morning of Thanksgiving. Something that isn’t terribly bad for you, I mean we are already going to be breaking almost every rule in the book for lunch/dinner so why not try and start the busy morning out with something packed better right!
New Mexico Turkey Ham & Green Chili Breakfast Omelette Bake
To make this yummy breakfast recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1/4 Jennie-O Turkey Ham (cubed)
- 8 to 12 large eggs (depending on ho much you want to make)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Green Chili (depending on how much heat you like)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1 can biscuits
- 2 cups cheese (I used a Mexican blend but you can use whatever you like)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Crack all your eggs in a large bowl, add milk, salt and pepper and whip eggs until everything is mixed together.
- Add 1/2 cup cheese and green chili, peppers, mushroom, 1/2 of Jennie-O Turkey Ham to your eg mixture
- Open biscuits and cut them into each biscuit into 4-6 pieces and lay out on the bottom of your prepared baking pan.
- Pour egg mixture over the biscuits, sprinkle in the rest of the turkey ham and place in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until almost finished baking and sprinkle on the rest of the cheese, place back in the oven for about 5 minutes or until melted.
Enjoy your yummy Turkey Ham Green Chili Baked Omelette! I like to use the rest of the Jennie-O Turkey Ham I have left and slice it and warm in a skillet to serve with the baked omelet. It’s super yummy, by far my favorite turkey ham EVER!
You can use Jennie-O products for everything from the best sandwich, breakfast, soups, Thanksgiving dinner, and beyond. Be creative, have fun, and remember to give Jennie-O OVEN READY Turkey a try for your upcoming holiday gathering. Yes, they are easy to use, only takes about 10 minutes to prep too!
Jennie-O has tons of great products to help you make your holiday a little easier without sacrificing the taste. Be sure to check out all their products while you are out getting your shopping done.