This post brought to you by Sam’s Club. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s spring, and with spring comes new spring recipes everyone. I do not know about you, but I am seem to have the hardest time finding different side dishes when I cook. All my life there has been certain meals that we only have in the cooler months, and others in the warmer months. I always love the new dishes that help you remember the days are getting longer, warmer, and I can spend more time outside doing the things I enjoy. A new spring dish is the perfect way to start a tradition for your family, and Celebrate Spring.
Nine Side Dish Recipes & Affordable Dinner Ideas You’ll Love!
Sam’s Club normally has several great recipes to fit the season, and they know how to Celebrate Spring, because there is several awesome recipes I want to try. Here are a few of my favorite spring recipes:
Cheddar Corn Casserole Recipe
I noticed this right away when I visited Sam’s Club website. The Cheddar Corn Casserole looks amazing and sounds even better. I was going to make this on Friday, but I ended up getting super sick and slept the weekend away. I love cooking, and would much rather be cooking – Pinky Promise.
Cheddar Corn Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions. (Divided)
- 1 tsp. bottled hot sauce
- 4 cans Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained well
- 1 ½ cups croutons or crackers, you will want them crushed fine (optional)
- ½ diced bell pepper (optional)
- 2 cups chopped, cooked ham (optional)
Let’s Get Cooking
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix cheese, flour, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl, and set aside.
- Stir together the milk, cream cheese, and ½ cup of green onions, and hot sauces in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Add the corn and shredded cheese mixture, stir until blended evenly.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup green onions and optional toppings, as desired, and bake for five more minutes.
Green Bean Casserole Recipe
This Green Bean Casserole recipe only takes 10 minutes to prepare, bakes for 30 minutes, and serves 12.
- 2 cans Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- ¼ ground black pepper
- Eight cups cooked green beans or four cans of any Del Monte® Green Beans drained (14.5 ounce cans).
- 2 2/3 cups French’s® French Fried Onion
Let’s Get Cooking
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper beans, and 1 1/3 cups of onions into a 3 quart casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes on 350 degrees, or until the bean mixture is hot. Stir the bean mixture, and sprinkle with the rest of your onions.
Brown Sugar Bacon Green Bean
- You will also find a Brown Sugar Bacon Green Bean side dish recipes, which sounds AMAZING, and is very affordable to make. This recipe’s name says it all, it’s going to be amazing!
Classic Great Bean Casserole Recipe
- One of my favorite recipes for Green Bean Casserole. My husband has made this same recipe for Thanksgiving the past few years. It’s yummy for sure! Plus it is the perfect classic combo, everyone seems to like green bean casserole.
Crunchy Onion & Noodle Dinner
- The Crunchy Onion & Noodle Dinner is fast, and easy to make. It only take about 15 minutes to prepare, cooks for 35 minutes, and serves four. It has chicken, veggies, noodles, and a nice crunch from French’s® Fried Onions! Doesn’t it sound, GREAT!
Crunchy Onion Mashed Potatoes
- I cannot wait to try the Crunchy Onion Mashed Potatoes, it sounds amazing and is easy to make. Only takes five minutes to prepare, cooking 35 minutes, and serves six.
Moist and Savory Stuffing
- Done in only 50 minutes, with 40 minutes being cook time. I do not know about you, but I am always ready for moist stuffing. Best part, this recipes serves 10 and sounds fabulous. Be sure to swing by and check it out.
Old Fashioned Stuffing
- Okay, maybe I spoke too soon, lol. Done in 30 minutes, 20 of it cook time and serve 8. It’s been my experience old-fashioned anything is always the way to go. I guess they just knew how to do it back then.
Quick & Crunchy Mack and Cheese Recipe
I am scared to make this, lol. Not because of anything bad. I am just worried if I make it my teen daughter will want it all the time. It’s a great recipe, doesn’t take long to make, and has everything she likes.
- French’s® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onion, cheddar cheese sauce, milk, and pasta! Oh, and who could forget the shredded cheddar or cubed American cheese. YUMMY right! Great recipe to Celebrate Spring.
Here are a few more recipes worth checking out on the Sam’s Club website:
- Turkey Noodle Casserole
- Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
Whether you are planning an Easter feast, or you just want something new, affordable, and tasty for around the house you can swing by Sam’s Club to find a new recipe everyone will enjoy. What better way to Celebrate Spring, than with a new spring dish? Enjoy everyone!
My husband would faint if I made a side dish. The most I do is open a box of stove top stuffing. These are good especially when feeding more than two people, when trying to save money (who isn’t!) With ground beef being 5.00 a pound it’s ridiculous!
These side dishes all look and sound great, I would love to try the Crunchy Onion Mashed Potatoes and the Quick and Crunchy Mac & Cheese.
Stuffing and cheese potato have always been a favorite. I’m not much of a vegetable eater.
I LIKE ALL OF THESE-BUT I WOULD EAT THE GREEN BEAN RECIPE BY MYSELF–NO SHARING!!!
The Cheddar Casserole sounds great! Might have to put some new items on my shopping list!
Those dishes looks so good. I would love to make the Cheddar Corn Casserole. My family loves cheese. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for all the great ideas. They are not only very tasty looking, but they are affordable.
Thanks again for all you do.
Oh my gosh, crunchy mac’n’cheese sounds fantastic! I’d never have thought of that combination.
Cool some different ideas for Easter, I think that we have had green bean casserole so many different ways, I believe we will try the Quick & Crunchy Mack and Cheese Recipe, it sounds great and easy. Thank you and Sams for sharing
I think the Corn Casserole and the Green Beans with Bacon and Brown Sugar will make great side dishes for any mealtime, not just holidays. Meals can get so boring and the side dishes are really what makes them different.
I think I’ll make the three bean casserole dish and the crunchy mac n cheese. Yum!
Thanks for sharing. These look delicious. I needed a side dish for Easter and the Green Bean Casserole Recipe sounds perfect.
The quick and crunchy bake dish sounds really good and easy
I like fresh green beans in many dishes. These look yummy. Thanks.
I think the Cheddar Corn Casserole would be great. Could use that on Easter!