NJOY’s Mission is simple, they want to obsolete cigarettes. Wouldn’t that be amazing, I can think of several people in my life who I would love to stop smoking. I hope one day they quit smoking, but if someone was to obsolete cigarettes they wouldn’t have a choice. So NJOY’s mission to obsolete cirgarettes has my vote.
You might already know about NJOY, but for those of you not familiar with NJOY here is a little information to help you get to know who they are, and what they believe in.
- They are very committed to the design and delivery of the world’s best non-tobacco electronic smoking device, which is vaping, experience around.
- They are extremely focused on, fascinated by and committed to the advancement of technology to make the NJOY product line the best available.
- They understand their customers want a wonderful sensory experiance from their products, and they respect that. According to their webiste, “We are truly dedicated to the design and refinement of the experience of our products to help create the most satisfaction and pleasure for our customers.”
- NJOY is dedicated to the eradication of tobacco related illness worldwide! Which is why they are so committed to providing a superior alternative from the traditional combustible tobacco.
- They are not part of a huge tobacco company, and do not plan to ever do so! If you visiit their website you’ll read, “We are not now and never will be part of a tobacco company.“
What is an electronic cigarette?
So now, let’s talk about what an e-cigarette is. They are an electronic cigarette, which is referred to as e-cigarettes or vaping. They are battery-operated devices that are made to look like a normal tobacco cigarette so users get the same effect as smoking a cigarette. The e-cigarette has an atomizer, which heats up a liquid, and turns it into a vapor that can resembles cigarette smoke. To learn more about NJOY, the ecigarette, and vaping you can check out the below video or visit #NJOYVape To learn more about vaping, NJOY, or their new product line head over and visit NJOY
I am going to be honest, I do not know a whole lot about vaping. I was excited to do this post, becasue it gave me a chance to learn something new, which is always great. I would love to hear your thoughts or experinaces with vaping . Have you or anyone you know tried vaping, and if so what are your thoughts on vaping.