You already know we love desserts, especially when it’s an easy no-bake recipe that involves chocolate and peanut butter, like these EASY No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars!
The kids might be starting back to school soon, but that doesn’t mean it’s not hot outside. While I love to bake, I try to save most of my crazy baking experiments for the cooler months because the last thing I want to do is heat up the house. Which is why I’m excited to share this AWESOME No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars recipe with you.
No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- ¾ cup brown sugar tightly packed
- ½ cup butter (unsalted and slightly softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 14 ounces condensed milk (sweetened)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels
- I used the bowl that goes with my KitchenAid Mixer and mixed brown sugar and butter until it was a fluffy consistency. Then add vanilla and peanut butter mix until combined.
- Next, add flour and condensed mix and mix on medium until well combined.
- Using a wooden spoon mix in chocolate chips (1 bag)
- Place cookie dough mixture into an 8×8 pan and press into the pan. I used a spatula to press down the corners.
- Combine peanut butter and 1 cup chocolate chips in an electric candy melting pot or you can also melt using a safe microwave brown. Regardless you’ll want to stir about every 20 seconds to keep it from burning. Once the mixture is melted pour over the top of the cookie dough mixture.
- You can place in the fridge until chocolate is hard and cookie dough is cooled. Typically about 2 hours, or speed things up and have a nice frozen treat by placing them in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.