With four children and the holidays quickly creeping up I can honestly say I appreciate anything that helps me save time. Everything from quick dinner ideas like this One Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta recipe that is quick, easy, and saves on dishes to these new nifty Reynolds™ Disposable Heat and Eat containers that make life so much easier, especially when I send my husband to work with lunch each day. Yeah, he leaves my containers behind which okay saves on dishes, but I can’t buy more containers every time I turn around.
I recently made this One Pot Chicken Fajita recipe, and there were leftovers, so I grabbed me a Reynolds™ Disposable Heat and Eat container and sent my hubby to work. Not only do I not need to stress him bringing his dish home to me each day, but I also don’t have to do so many dishes and it’s still easy for him – heat and eat. I’m loving these new Reynolds™ Disposable Heat and Eat containers.
To make this yummy one pot chicken fajita recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 4 large chicken breast
- 2 – 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fajita seasoning
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 white onion
- 16 ounces of Zita noodles
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- Sour cream (optional)
- Cheese (optional)
Let’s make this easy one pot chicken fajita recipe:
- Slice chicken breast into fajita meat, add olive oil to a pan, allow to warm and add chicken.
- Add 1/2 of your fajita seasoning and cook chicken until cooked all the way through.
- While chicken is cooking slice bell peppers.
- After chicken has cooked add 1/2 of the bell peppers and onion and allow to cook until softened.
- Add chicken broth, water, other 1/2 of seasoning, and noodles and allow to cook.
- When noodles are almost finished, and most of the liquid is gone add the rest of the onions and bell peppers.
- Cook until noodles are done, and water has evaporated.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream on top if desired.
I have a large family and typically try to make sure there are leftovers when I make something like this, so my husband has something to take to work for lunch. This recipe will safely feed six people, so you can cut this in half if you’d like or make it like this and have leftovers to send or take to work plus have something for dinner the following night.
If you think this one pot chicken fajita pasta recipe looks good, be sure to check out a few great recipes on the Reynolds Disposable Heat & Eat Recipes here. Before running out and purchasing Reynolds Disposable Heat & Eat containers be sure to
My daughter and I found the nifty Reynolds Disposable Heat & Eat containers at our local Walmart and even save a little money when you purchase them. Just be sure that before you run out and purchase Reynolds Disposable Heat & Eat containers you grab your coupon.