I don’t know about you, but I love a moist brownie and of course, all things peanut butter, but when peanut butter and chocolate of any kind are mixed, like with these Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe OMG I’m in love!
I mean, look at these brownies. I’m just going to warn you they ARE a diet breaker. I can usually resist sweets, but peanut butter brownies like this, I can’t say no. They are two of my favorite things wrapped up in one amazingly moist, delicious brownie.
If you are dieting you might just want to wait until you have your cheat day and maybe even cut the recipe in half, so there isn’t so much lol. Well, unless you have a large family who might want some. In that case, make sure everyone is home, before you make them or there just, might not be any when they get home, and mom just might be sick from eating too many peanut butter brownies lol.
Delicious Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
To make these peanut butter brownies you’re going to need the following ingredients:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- Mini Reece’s peanut butter cup
Are you ready to make these super yummy brownies or what? Great, let’s get started.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prepare 9X9 baking pan by lightly spraying with cooking spray or lining with foil and lightly spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl, and set aside.
- Melt chocolates in the microwave according to melting directions.
- Whisk granulated sugar into chocolate mixture.
- Add eggs, and whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture; mix until well incorporated.
- Pour mixer into a 9×9 baking pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Place peanut butter in a plastic bag and cut tip.
- Make lines of peanut butter and alternate with chocolate frosting over the top.
- Top with a peanut butter cup.
If you want to print this Peanut Butter Brownie recipe, you can do so with the following recipe card. Just remember to let me know how they turn out and if you like to feel free to post a picture to on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and post it to my page or just tag me.
Here are a few other great peanut butter recipes you might enjoy.