Okay, so I have two awesome things to share with you – 1.) Peanut Butter Rolo Stuffed Cookie Cups and SING Special Edition is now on Blu-ray and DVD! Yes, is that super exciting or what? I know we were pretty excited.
As you may know, we do our best to have a family movie night once a week. Of course, dad and I typically let the kids pick the movie because we are both just big kids at heart anyway. With SING Special Edition on Blu-ray and DVD, the kids have been so excited for family movie night!
I love it when the kids have super pumped for family movie night because it gets me all excited too! You know me, when I get excited I LOVE to cook and bake something fun. With the kids help we decided to try something new, Peanut Butter Rolo Stuffed Cookies! FYI, they are better than they sound too.
I know you are thinking Peanut Butter Rolo Stuffed Cookie Cups and sing, how do they go together. Well, my youngest daughter and I went to watch Sing in the theater, and she couldn’t remember two of the characters names, so she called one peanut butter cookie, and the other one Rolo! When I asked the girls what we should make for our movie night, they both loved the Peanut Butter Rolo Stuffed Cookie Cups idea so we did it and OMG they are amazing! Just an FYI, I thought I was only going to have one. Let’s just say by the time the movie was over I was thankful I used the mini muffin pan lol.
You’ll need the following ingredients to make your Peanut Butter Rolo Stuffed Cookie Cups:
- 2 packages of Rolo candies
- ½ cup butter at softened room temp
- ½ granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 ¼ flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
How to make these yummy Rolo stuffed peanut butter cookie cups:
- Prepare mini muffin pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter with a mixer until creamy, add sugars and beat for about 1 to 2 mins.
- Mix in the peanut butter and egg until combined.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours and allow to chill.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Make dough into about 1 inch balls and place them in the mini muffin pan and lightly smash them down to fit into the muffin pan.
- Place in oven and allow to bake for about 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and while the cookies are still not pushed a Rolo candy into each of the cookies and allow to cool in the pan.
These Peanut Butter Rolo Stuffed Cookie Cups hit the spot on our movie night!
Of course, there was popcorn too! We can’t forget the popcorn on movie night because let’s face it one can only eat so many cookies before something happens lol – tummy issues or you gain 21 pounds over night.
Whatever you do don’t stop the movie just because the credits come on because SING has over 60 minutes of bonus content to enjoy with the family! Yes, more family time with mini-movies featuring the impressive cast from SING, an exclusive Tori Kelly music video, and other musical extras. You’ll love every last second of it.
This post is in partnership with Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.